22 • The Cuddly Heir

T h e  C u d d l y  H e i r
2 n d  P O V
1 0 / 1 0 / 1 9
• • •
A/N: Short but sweet! Hope you enjoy!
• • •

   "Wanna cuddle?" You asked innocently.

   Optimus seemed surprised at the question. Bumblebee snickered in the background at the two of you being lovebirds. "Sure," he chuckled, breaking into a smile. He lifted up your servo and kissed the back of it.

   "No funny business," Ratchet chimed in from the monitor. You and Optimus went pink and averted each other's optics.

• • •

   You were out like a light as soon as you hit the bed.

   Optimus laughed quietly to himself, his steps almost soundless as he approached your berths o he wouldn't disturb you. Then again, at the speed at which you'd fallen into recharge, he figured nothing would wake you. The exhausted Prime figured the same would happen to him when he finally took his place beside you.

   His steps were slow with the weight of all that had happened in so little time. The mech lifted himself onto the berth and nuzzled his helm into your warm chassis. Your arms wrapped around him and pulled him closer.

   "Good night, Y/N," Optimus said quietly. You mumbled a "g'night sweetspark" and pressed your helm to his. He smiled as he hugged back. He wished things would stay like this for good.

• • •

   Your wings fluttered as you dreamt of living a fulfilling and wholesome life with your new lover. One of them spread over and hugged his side. You were aware that you hadn't been with Optimus for very long, but you were jut so excited to have a romantic partner for the first time in your life! You'd only had crushes and unresolved tension with others, and you were unable to pursue them because of your sire.

   You dreamt of dancing with him. You imagined becoming his mate, and little bitlets that bore a resemblance to the both of you. You dreamt of going to Cybertron with him and seeing it all. You imagined that Sari was okay and masterful of her powers. You dreamt of Megatron being a distant memory.

   You knew they were only dreams, but they would come true as long as you worked hard and waited patiently.

   Optimus had been doing his best to defend you and share the news of your good behavior. He also had to inform the Magnus of your relationship with him, which had yet to be done. You sure wouldn't be around to hear that conversation.

   "Uuuuuugh," You groaned as your systems rebooted.

   You heard a tired chuckle. "Hey," you heard your sweetspark say, footsteps approaching. Your optics opened and adjusted slowly.

   "What time is it?" Is what you tried to say, but it came out more groan-y and mumble-y. Optimus understood however, and chuckled again, smiling down on you.

   "It's noon. I didn't wake up too long ago, and I figured I'd get us some oil. Sorry, if I woke you." He walked over with two barrels of oil and sat down on the berth. You clung to him again with one wing and one arm, while your other arm took the oil. You drank it down quickly.