24 • The Heir's Capture

T h e H e i r ' s C a p t u r e
2 n d P O V
1 1 / 2 9 / 1 9
• • •

"Autobots never take Wasp online!" The small, forest green, compact car swerved around the corner, almost smashing into some other cars. He hit a fire hydrant, causing a gyzer. He caused destruction wherever he went.

You flew after him in your helicopter mode. Optimus drove under you in the streets, highlighted in the dark night by the fires he put out while passing by.

"I've got a visual!" Optimus reported into the comma. "Its Wasp, alright, and he's making a real mess."

Bumblebee appeared in front of your lover. "Where's he heading?"

"I don't even think he knows."

Bumblebee sped ahead and cut Wasp off. He attempted to talk Wasp out of driving off, but the fugitive didn't listen and put metal to the pedal.

"Wasp is mine!" Sentinel shouted as the green car headed his way. He transformed, and so did Bee and Optimus, and he ended up landing on the mechs. Wasp sped away.

"Come on, guys!" You urged them as they got back on their pedes. You hovered over them antsily. "Wasp is getting away!"

Optimus and Sentinel continued bickering. You heaved a sigh and transformed, landing on your pedes next to them.

"You have a responsibility to our home planet!" Optimus said.

"Not to mention a bunch of Decepticon prisoners to take to the Cybertron stockade!" Bumblebee added.

"I don't need either of you glitches to tell me how to do my job! Wasp knows something about the attack on Ultra Magnus, I'm sure of it!"

"The same way you were sure Wasp was a Decepticon spy?" Your lover countered.

"Well you just let Wasp get away, so even if he did know something, its not like we can ask him now," You interjected with a huff.

"Shut up, you Decepticon! I don't know what you think you're doing, walking everywhere as if you own it!" Sentinel spat, jabbing a digit at your chassis. Your wings spiked up in offense.

"Y/N is not a Decepticon! They have done far more than prove they're trustworthy! More than you have." Optimus glared harder at his old friend and put a servo on your shoulder.

"No bot is innocent, Optimus. The two of you would know that."

"Is there something you want to say to me?" Your Prime growled. He servo dropped from your shoulder.

"I think you know what it is," the other growled back.

Sentinel put his digits to his comm as a call came in, presumably from the Jet twins. He replied, "Roger that!" He transformed and drove away.

You heaved a sigh. Whether it was from annoyance or relief, you couldn't tell. The tension had gotten too much for you.

"Are you okay, Op?" You gently cupped his face.

"Fine. C'mon, we have to get to Wasp."

"You're grumbling. You're never fine when you're grumbling," you said.

He took your face and swiftly kissed your lips. "I'll be fine, really. Sorry about what he said to you. I really do trust you, just much as I trust the rest of the team." Now you were both smiling sweetly.

"You're always telling me to take a break if things become to much for me, Op," You reminded him, kissing his cheek. "Maybe you should heed your own advice."