25 • The Heir Almost Died

T h e H e i r A l m o s t D i e d
2 n d P O V
1 2 / 3 / 19
• • •
A/N: Its the 1 year anniversary of this fanfiction! Yay!
• • •

"Grimlock? What's going on?" You asked the t-rex. Him and the tyrannadon pushed you into the lab, where Blackarachnia stood with her back facing you. She watched the green plumes inside a transwarp tube, and listened to the groans and cries of- "Is that Wasp? Blackarachnia, what are you doing to him?!" You cried out worriedly.

"Your majesty-or, well, I suppose its just Y/N now, isn't it. So glad you could make it," she said with a toothy grin.

"What am I doing here?" You demanded.

Blackarachnia walked closer. Grimlock and Swoop went to guard the entrance outside. "Oh come now, Y/N. We can't just chat? How have you and Optimus been? I heard things got steamy." Her teasing tone set you off.

"H-how'd you know?" You didn't mean to say that. The slim femme looked taken aback.

"Wait wait, I knew the two of you cared for each other, but you're actually together?!" She laughed loudly, clutching her stomach. Swoop jumped back, startled. She calmed down a short moment later. Her expression became serious. "Trust me, you should leave him now before he breaks your spark and leaves you for dead somewhere."

"He would never do that! Never!"

"Never?!" She hissed threateningly.

"He didn't do it to you, he won't do it to me!"

The spider femme growled. Suddenly, her pincers were millimeters away from your neck, from poisoning you. "If I were you, I'd keep quiet. You're going to end up like him-," she pointed a claw at Wasp, "-whether you like it or not!"

"I beg to differ," you muttered. She had to stand on the tips of her pedes to try to intimidate her. You were bulkier and stronger and could easily overpower here. That was the plan, but unfortunately, things don't always go as planned.

"Oh, I don't think so," Blackarachnia said knowingly.

"I can't believe Optimus still beleives in you."

"RAAAAH!" She roared angrily and put her plan into motion. Her put her hand on your chassis to borrow your strength, while her pincers sunk in and sapped it. You fell to the floor, helpless, too weak to move. Your captor used her newfound strength and dragged you by one of your wings, and set you inside the machine next to Wasp's. The door closed. You leaned against the green tinted glass and watched in fear as she slowly walked passed each captured bug in her collection. "Lets see," she said, tapping her chin, "which one of these is suitable for the heir to the Decepticons?"

That struck a chord. You wanted to make sure she never called you that again. You were the heir no longer! You were Y/N, an Autobot in a space bridge repair crew, conjunx of Optimus Prime! All you could do was sit there, groaning.

Oh who were you kidding. Even if Megatron died or was captured, people would still look to you to take over.

A moment later, Sentinel burst through the door. Blackarachnia transformed quickly and fled to the ceiling. You vented in relief. Your organic transformation was delayed.

"Wasp? Y/N?" The Prime said in surprise. You wanted to hang against the glass and yell about what was going on. If only you could.