CHAPTER ~3~

JUNGKOOKS POV
I woke up from a nap and i didn't know that i slept on Y/N's lap. Then i saw Y/N sleeping so i wake her up "hey Y/N wake up we need to go" Y/N woke up and said "what t-time is i-it?" "lets just go, i'll walk you home" "sure" we stood up from where we took a nap and walked out the school, we walked to the bus stop and rode a bus.
We sat together and I noticed Y/N was still tired so she took a nap but suddenly the bus accidentally stoped and her head fell on my shoulder. I smiled and I had this butterfly feeling from my stomach and I am sure I fell for her. We were here and she woke up from her nap still on my shoulder and I noticed her blushing. I giggled.
Y/N POV
I woke up from my nap and i noticed i was leaning on jungkooks shoulder. I blushed hard, Ughhh why do i like him he is so cute. I hope he doesn't notice my tomato face. We arrived at the street where my house was and went to my house. We stopped at my door and i said "Thank you jungkook, I appreciate it". He nodded and left.
JUNGKOOK POV
I went to my house and i kept thinking why i fell for her. To be honest I think I really like her, I will talk to her tommorow after school.
Y/N POV
I woke up by my alarm super tired and i blushed when i remembered everything yesterday. I will change myself a little so i removed my glasses and wear contact lenses and brushed my hair, i didn't know that my hear was beautiful, i giggled. I went to change my clothes and ate break fast. When i went inside a lot of people were looking at me especially the boys. I saw my two best friends "hey jisoo, hey jinyoung" "hi Y/N, wow you looked great, so you changed yourself a bit?" "yea jinyoung i decided to change but not my personality" we laughed. "so you guys got closer?""yeah we know each other a lot now" i giggled.
I heard noise so i looked where the noise is and i saw jungkook and krystal fighting. Glad they are over. The whole school knows what is happening between them. I went to my locker and saw a letter, when i opened it said "meet me at the rooftop after class --jk" so its from jungkook i look to jungkook and he noticed me and we got an eye contact. I blushed but wait. What the heck we just got an eye contact in his middle of fighting with krystal?! Glad she didn't noticed. Ugh never mind *RING RING RING* "lets go jisoo" she nodded.
*AFTER CLASS*
i went to the cafeteria and sat with jinyoung and jisoo. Jungkook came and sat with us. "why you're here jungkook, you don't belong here" "jinyoung i wanted to start over" "so you're not bullying us anymore" "i guess you can say that" it was akward because we usually don't hangout with jungkook but i whispered to jinyoung and jisoo" guys give him a chance, everyone deserves a second chance" "fine" they said. "well i guess we forgive you" "thank you hyung" "hy-hyung?" "yeah, i'm being kind here" "oh right, ok" we talked and talked.
JISOO POV
i whispered to jinyoung saying "jinyoung lets leave them alone, they are having a great time" jinyoung was angry "jinyoung can't you see Y/N is happy, let her be happy now. "fine" "yay".
BACK TO Y/N'S POV
jinyoung stand up and said "me and jisoo will go now, we'll leave you two. "wait jinyoung" he just blinked at me and i blushed. "Y/N" "yes?" "don't forget later""yeah i wont forget" I smiled and he smirked.

I hope u like itttt!! UWU
Y/N new style ❤️💕

I hope u like itttt!! UWUY/N new style ❤️💕