CHAPTER ~11~

A/N: This chapter cointains SMUT. I also made full smut for you guys.
You may leave if you are uncomfortable. Thank you UWU 🔞

After a couple of minutes, I noticed jungkook staring at me while smirking. What is he going to do?. Oh no don't tell me.

Jungkook's hand slowly put up my skirt and went to my woman hood. I whispered "w-what are y-you doing jungkook?" "shhhhh" he smirked.

He was rubbing my woman hood up and down. I moan softly that only jungkook can hear. I need him now. "quiet baby girl you dont want to be embarrassed" he whispered. He suddenly put two fingers in my pussy making me moan a little loud but I covered my mouth. Jungkook noticed that the movie was ending so he stoped.

"Hey Y/N" "w-why jisoo?" "we have to go it's late" "oh sure" we went outside and waited for them to leave. "bye jisoo, bye jinyoung!" "bye! Have fun." I turned and saw jungkook smirked. We both went and I locked the main door.

Jungkook held my wrist "j-jungkook" "let's have fun shall we?". Fuck I need him now. We went to the bedroom, he put me on the bed harshly and said "baby girl can we have a baby?" in a deep voice

I was speechless and I was blushing so hard. "k-kookie i-" "call me daddy baby girl" I nodded but there was silence "I need an answer" I think we will be a happy family, right?. "sure daddy" "yay, I'm gonna be a dad!" "but one thing" "what is it baby girl" "I want you to fuck me until I can't cum" "I could do that for you" but he suddenly whispered on my ear "I could make you not walk for weeks" I gulped and it makes me wet so much, I could easily cum when he said that.

He quickly took off his clothes same as mine while making hickeys around my body. He pulled me closer at the edge of the bed. He is licking my pussy hard making me moan. He licked it deep and fast  making me cum closer. "ahhh~ d-daddy i-im cumming" "cum for me baby girl. It was getting closer and it made me cum and he licked all the juice. "mmm you taste so good baby girl" I bit my bottom lip.

"Daddy I need you in me please" I'm super embarrassed saying it. He now quickly put his member inside me "ahhhh~ y-your so big~" and a tear went down to my cheek and he was more bigger now than last time "don't worry the pain will go baby girl" he was right. He was thursting slowly and when I said "ahh~ daddy f-faster" he went deep and fast. I was moaning a mess. "d-daddy~im cumming" "me too baby girl hold on a little more" fuck I can't hold anymore "Now!" we shouted eachothers names. That was my second cum wich it feels so good.

We laid down all tired and Jungkook said "I love you Y/N" "I love you too kookie". And went to sleep.

Hope you like it. I know it's cringy. THANK YOU. UWU

Your welcome😉😆💜

Your welcome😉😆💜