CHAPTER ~5~

After eating we went out and talk about each other. Finally I get to know him better. He wasn't a bad person after all. I suddenly shivered and jungkook noticed it. He gave me his jacket "w-what?" "I don't want you to get sick Y/N" The fuck he is so charming and kind.
I wish he was mine. WAIT?! WHAT?!, Stop Y/N, stop thinking about him. I can't take it, I like him so much. UGHHH I KEEP BLUSHING.

JUNGKOOK POV
Y/N looks a tomato when i gave her my jacket. She is so cute, Ugh, I shouldn't bully her, I didn't know she was so nice. I realized it was getting dark. "Y/N, i'll walk you home, it's dangerous." She nodded.

BACK TO Y/N'S POV
We arrived at my house and I waved to jungkook and he waved back and left. It's Saturday tomorrow. So i can buy midnight snack outside but maybe it will be safe right?". I changed myself into normal clothes and went out. I was looking for something to buy but i heard someone and they were in a group "hey little girl, what are you doing all alone?" "leave me alone, please" "oh i like you begging" I screamed.
He hugged me but i escaped quickly. I ran but it was a dead end. Oh no i'm gonna die. He came closer but i saw someone with a hoody all black, i can't see his face. I was screaming and crying because i don't know what is happening. i-i fainted.

I hope youuu like itttt. UWU