CHAPTER ~9~

*AFTER CLASS*

We went to the cafeteria to eat, me and jungkook sat beside each other and same as jisoo and jinyoung

but suddenly Krystal pop out. "oppa what are you doing with the nerds?" "don't you hear me and Y/N are dating so back off bitch" "you'll pay" with that devil face again. "what does she mean?" i said "don't worry, she will do nothing" "o-ok" "well that was rude" jisoo said "yea I know" jungkook said we went to class again after eating.

AFTER SCHOOL

Finally school is over. I saw jungkook across the hallway "jungkook" "oh hey Y/N, wanna hangout?" "sure". We walked aroung the school "jungkook wait here, I have to go to the restroom" "o-ok, be careful" "I will" I pecked his lips and went to the restroom.

I washed my face but someone covered my mouth wich I can't breath "you will pay for what you have done".

My Vision went blank

I woke up in a strange place and my hands we're tied and I feel weak. "oh you're finally awake" "Krystal, what are you doing?" "you will pay for everything" "what do you want?" "easy break up with jungkook" i-i cried "i-i can't do that" "well to bad"

She makes me stand up from my chair and she makes me face the wall. She took out a long rope and she was about to hit me

But suddenly I saw jungkook. He hold Kristal wrist and his other hand making her choke. "don't you ever touch Y/N, slut" He released. My legs we're weak but glad jungkook caught me. He untied the rope around my hands " How did you find me?" I said while crying. "i'll tell you later, for now let's go home" he carried me at his back and went home.

HOPE YOU LIKE IT. UWU