CHAPTER ~10~

We arrived at his house and went to the bedroom and he put me on his bed. "wait here, I'll get the medical kit" I nodded. It kinda hurts, few minutes later he came. He put medecine in my bruise and put bandages. "thank you" "no, it's fine, I'll never loose you " don't worry, I will always be with you"

FLASH BACK

JUNGKOOK POV
I waited to Y/N to come back but she was taking to long. I went to the restroom but she wasn't there. "oh no Y/N!" I'm freacking out. Where could she be?. I GOT IT, That bitch stole my girlfriend. I know where is her hide out. I was so angry.

I Arrived at the place but the door was locked, I kicked it until it was down. I saw Krystal about to hit Y/N but I stoped it.

END OF FLASH BACK

BACK TO Y/N POV
After all of that we slept together because it was late. It was a long day.

We woke up at the same time "good morning Y/N" "morning kookie" I checked the time. Oh shit "KOOKIE, WE ARE LATE!" we got up and do our things fast as we could. We arrived at school and put our things in the locker and went to class.

"Y/N, you're late" "I'm sorry Ms.Kim, it won't happen again"
"ok, you may go to your seat"
"thank you miss"

AFTER CLASS

Me and jungkook went to the cafeteria we sat with jisoo and jinyoung, jisoo said "you guys are late" "sorry jisoo, we woke up late" "it's fine Y/N" "o-ok, by the way, wanna hang out at my house later after school?" "sure!"

AFTER SCHOOL

We walked to my house while me and jungkook holding hands "oooooo" "shut up hyung" jungkook said, I giggled. We arrived and I opened the door and went inside. We changed in our comfortable clothers.

They sat on the couch, I brought some pop corn and gave it to them. "hey guys wanna watch titanic?" "sure". I put the CD in the DVD and played it. I closed the lights and the moving was starting. jisoo and jinyoung decided to sit on the floor and me and jungkook on the couch.

HOPE YOU LIKE IT. UWU
BE READY FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER 😉

 UWUBE READY FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER 😉