CHAPTER ~7~

A/N: CAUTION IT CONTAINS SMALL SMUT🔞

"How i'm gonna say this?" "spill the tea jungkook" he was looking deep into my eyes while saying "alright, Y/N i-i like y-you" i was shook "no, i don't want your answer" he looked away and stand up from his seat but i held his wrist and said "i like you too

jungkook" smiling and blushing. i'm blushing so harddd. "Really Y/N?" "Yes, i like you a lot" jungkook sat beside me on the side of the bed and kissed me.

It was so passionate and gently but he suddenly changed. It was so rough and deep. i want him so bad. How he is good at this. Jungkook went to crawl on the bed and went on top of me not breaking the kiss. He removed his lips from mine and removed his shirt and pants which left him in his boxers. He continued kissing me harshly while he is removing my shirt and pants leaving me with my undergarments. I removed his lips from mine because i can't breathe "you need to know how to kiss baby girl". He was removing my undergarments while he makes hickeys on my neck and kissing, licking everywhere making me moan softly. "jungkook, i-i want you so bad" it was so embarrassing to say. "call me daddy for tonight baby girl" "y-yes daddy" "good".
i want to remove his boxers so bad. Jungkook noticed it "Baby girl, want to take it off?" "y-yes daddy" I removed his boxers and saw his large member. "you like what you see, babygirl?" "y-yes daddy, please daddy i need you in me" "someones needy, be patient baby girl you'll get what you want"

You know what they did😏
Just imagine it, I'm bad at doing all of it😅
Here's for you guys

You know what they did😏Just imagine it, I'm bad at doing all of it😅Here's for you guys

Your welcome😉
HOPE YOU LIKE IT. UWU