CHAPTER ~8~

I woke up seeing the sunlight (A/N: Hobi you're rude😅) I saw jungkook sleeping. He is so cute like a bunny. I pecked his forehead but he suddenly kissed my lips gently. "j-jungkook" he removed his lips and said "good morning Y/N, I had fun last night, i'm hungry" in a raspy voice.

I blushed, i stand up and put clothes on, jungkook was staring at me. "that's rude" "sorry you're just so beautiful". why do he have to day that??. I have a tomato face right now. "i'll go make breakfast" and i went downstairs.

I cooked pancakes but suddenly jungkook back hugged me. I turned around and he kissed me, he made it deeper.

I smell something burning, wich are the pancakes, i turned around. "OH NO, the pancakes, this is not delicious anymore." "hey i'm more delicious than that" he smirked "yah, stop it!" I blushed, he always want to flirt. I put the pancakes on the plates and we ate it.

TIME SKIP

Its Monday, me and jungkook got ready and went to school. But I stopped him at the gates. "do you want to tell everyone that we are together?" "I don't know jungkook, maybe they will hate us." "no they will not, don't worry I'm here for you no matter what" "aww thank you kookie" I smiled. We went inside while holding hands and a lot of people were looking at as "oh my god did the bully and a nerd a thing now??!" I giggled, everyone was shocked but I keep my confidence up.

We finally saw jisoo and jinyoung "Y/N!, we have something to tell you" "what is it jisoo?" "me and jinyoung are dating now" "oh, wait really?, YAY MY SHIP FINALLY SAILED" we laughed "so I guess you guys are too?" "yeah"
"we could do a double date sometimes" "sure, is that good for you jungkook?" "yeah"
*RING RING RING*
The bell rang and we went to class

Sorry I just posted it now. I'm busy with school works. But HOPE YOU LIKE IT. UWU

 UWU