"We should have a party"

. (Third person p.o.v)

13 years later, their grown at the age of 19 and the boys are still the bestest of friends, practically joined at the hip. Whatever the do, the do it together. They went through primary school...together. They went to secondary school...together. The went to grammar school...together. They went to college...together. They went to prom...together. They brought a house...together. They even came out at the same time.

Right now both louis and Harry are sitting on the sofa, laying on top of eachother in a tangle mess, bored out of there minds. It's 4pm and they'd already watched 3 films, went shopping, baked 4 batches of cookies, and been to the park.

"Hey lou?" Harry piped up, killing the silence in the room.
"Yeah haz?"
"We should have a party" He asked out of nowhere. Harry was a party type, so was louis, but they only ever had 1 party at their house and they were on their hands and knees for 2 days straight.

"Are you sure haz? I mean I know we both like a good party but remember the last time?" Louis questioned.
"Yeah, look we cleaned it last time, I'm sure we could do it again right?" Harry pushed.
"You right and there hasn't been a party in ages. Why not. We'll have it on Saturday" louis agreed. With that both boys rushed off there feet to prepare for the party in 2 days.

:::::::::::::::::::

4 hours later, both boys met again on the sofa with there bags.
"Right I've got some new CD's, lights and decorations, what about you hazza?"
"I got drinks, and snacks. Looks like we're ready." Harry said with a grin on his face.
"Haz aren't you forgetting something..." Louis edged on.
"Don't think so"
"So it's just gonna be you and me at the party?"
"I wish..." Harry murmured. See the thing is Harry likes louis more than a friend, more than a best friend, harrys actually in love with his best friend.
"What was that hazza?"
"I said, that'd be fun wouldn't it, just you and me with the drinks..." Harry flirted.
"As much as I agree, I think we should invite some more people yeah" the funny thing was, its not just Harry who's in love, so is louis but with Harry.
"Right well you text everyone you know and I'll do the same boo ok?" Harry planned.
"Haz we've got the same people...oh well 2 invites wont hurt. Last one to finish is a smelly gouse!" Louis challenged and with that they set on the their mission.

Sorry for the bad chapter but it's kinda a filler. Everything happens after the party. It's a bit rushed I do understand that but it's got to be until after the party. Sorry again!!

Love you💕-nattie