"I guess it's time to have our babies lou.."

This is a bit of a time skip, sorry😔 this should be a long one though.

Love you💕-Nattie

(Louis' pov)

So this whole pregnancy thing, is so much more difficult than you would think. carrying a 8 month and 3 week baby bump around is hard work.

And it had to be twins. I'm like a whale. I can't stand on my own or anything anymore. I have to have someone around me all the time, especially because I should be popping soon.
"Babe, do you need a back rub??" Harry asked, because I was hold it.
"If you don't mind" with that he started on my back.

"I can't believe we're gonna be parents still" Harry said.
"Well you better believe it, because this pair should be coming soon and we can't have any doubts now. Wait...y-your not d-doubting it right??" A single tear rolled down my cheek. As soon as it feel Harry wiped it away.
"Of course not my darling. This is the second best thing that's ever happened to me..." he said with a smirk on his face. I gasped.
"S-second??" I asked a little shocked.
"Yeah, the first was meeting you" he chuckled as I giggled.
"Your so cliché Hazzy" I said as he planted kisses all over my face, setting me off on another giggle.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

(Later on that day)

"Boo..lay down whilst I put a film on" I did as Harry asked me to and laid down. As soon as my back hit the sofa a sharp pain ripped through my abdomen. I gasped.
"What?!what is it lou??" Harry asked nervously.
"Just a pain, maybe Nina and adien are moving" I settled with. Harry seemed happy with that and placed my head in his lap as we watched toy story.

10 minutes later into the film and another pain hit me. I gasped again and pressed my hand where it had come from.
"Lou??are you ok??" Harry asked looking down on me.
"Yeah sure, just cramps. Would you rub my back for me please??" I asked hopefully.
"Of course" with that Harry set work on my back like he normally would.

2 more cramps later, I was getting worried. So was Harry.
"Louis are you sure these are cramps??" Harry asked with a sigh.
"I-I'm not sure??" I said nervously. It can't be time can it?!

Suddenly I felt a gush of water run down my leg.
"O-oh my waters!! Harry my waters have broke!!" I screamed.
"I guess it's time to have our babies lou.." Harry cheered.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

(At the hospital)

Right now I was sitting in a side room, panting in labour. Harry hadn't left my side.

"Hello louis, I'm just going to check how far your dilated. Is that ok??" A female nurse asked me. I nodded my head, not trusting my voice.

"Ok louis, your 3cm dilated. 7 more and we get 2 babies." She smiled and left the room. I held the oxygen in my mouth.
"Breath baby" Harry soothed, rubbing my back up and Down.
"I'm bloody trying" I snapped.

Harry's face softened.
"Boo, it'll be ok. Not long until we get our two beautiful babies" Harry calmed me down and planted a lingering kiss to my forehead.

4 hours later, the nurse came back again to check on me like she had every hour.
"I'm going to see how far we are ok louis??" She asked and j just nodded, too exhausted to speak.

"Your 6cm dilated" she said and left. i panted on all fours.
"Is there anything I can do lou??" Harry asked sympathetically.
"Can you get these twins out??" I asked with hope.
"No baby, there not ready yet" Harry sighed.
"Then no. There's nothing you can do" I signed and laid down.
"This is gonna be a long labour.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

6 hours later and multiple death threats to Harry. I was finally fully dilated. There were multiple doctors and nurses scattered around the room. Two hold my legs open.
"Ok Louis, on your next contraction I need to you to push as hard as you can" Dr clara spoke. I looked over at Harry,
"You can do this baby"

I felt a contraction hitting me so I started to push as hard as I could.
Pain shot through me. I pushed again.
"I can see the head louis, come on a few more pushes and we'll have. Your first baby." Dr Clara encouraged.
"Come on lou, you can do this. We can do this" he promised.
"Harry you try to get a bloody baby out of a tiny whole and see how hard it is you knob" Harry just took it, knowing it was my hormones.

I squeezed his hand as another contraction came.
"The heads out" Dr Clara cheered.

A few more pushes and the room erupted with baby cries.
"You have your first baby!!"
I looked over at Harry.
"We have a baby Harry" I said letting a tear fall.
"It's a baby boy!!" Dr Clara cheered.
"We have Brooklyn" Harry smiled.
"Would you like to cut the cord Harry??" She asked. Harry's face lit up as he nodded. He cut the cord with the biggest smile on his face.
" We've just got to clean him up and check him. Now we've got to get your little girl out." I sighed and looked at Harry.
"Louis you can do it. Then we'll have our two beautiful babies" he said placing a kiss onto my sweaty forehead.

As my contraction hit, I pushed as hard as I could twice. I was so exhausted.
"H-Harry. I can't do it!!" I cried.
"Boo...youve got to. We can have our two children after all of this" Harry's encouragement pushed me.

With a few more pushes the room erupted with cries again. Harry cut the cord.
"And now we have Nina. You did so well baby. I'm so proud of you" Harry said kissing my lips.

They took Nina away but brought both her and Brooklyn back just as quick. The nurse handed me Nina and Brooklyn. Nina had a pink onsie and hat on and Brooklyn had blue. They both opened there eyes and I gasped. Brooklyn had bright blues eye like mine and Nina had bright green eyes like Harry's.

"There amazing lou. We have our family." He said and paused.

"I've told everyone and they said congratulations and they'll be here later on." Harry said looked down at me.
"We did it Harry. There beautiful" I said with a smiled plastered on my face.
"Hello Sorry to interrupt but do we have any names for the twins??" A young nurse asked.
"Nina rose styles" I said
"And Brooklyn adien styles" Harry said.

She wrote them down and commented,
"Your all so adorable" she said as she walked out with a smile on her face.

"We have our family hazzy.." I said, feeling my eyes getting heavy. My life's complete.

Woah that was so long. But baby Brooklyn and Nina have been born. And the picture on the side.☺️

Love you💕-Nattie