"Niall James horan...will you be my boyfriend??"

Hi guys this is just a little side order of niam. It's only gonna be like tiny so sorry. This is a larry book but I do ship niam to. You don't have to read this if you don't want to you can just skip this chapter if you want because it doesn't really have anything to do with larry.

Love you💕-Nattie

(Liam's pov)

Niall lay his head on my chest. The only sound was mine and his heavy breathing from the events that took place just moments ago.

See, me and Niall we aren't a thing..yet. I kinda want us to be something but I'm waiting for him to say something. I mean what if this is just fun to him and it doesn't mean anything?? Then I'd make a fool of myself. We're kinda friends with benefits at the moment. It's been going on for the past couple of months. Nobody really knows, but I'm sure the boys are getting suspicious.

"Liam..??"niall whispered.
"Yeah ni??" I questioned. He looked up and our eyes met.
"What- never mind.." He looked down again. my heart swelled up at the sight of his cheeks flushed red.
"No carry on babe" he blushed deeper.
"Well I-you know.." He mumbled.
"Get to the point ni" i edged on.
"W-what are we?? Where is this gonna go??" He whispered, eyes connecting with mine again. It kinda took me by surprise.
"What do you think we are??" I questioned back.
"I-I want t-to be m-more than fuck buddies..." he stuttered. It was so adorable. And oh my he just said what I thought he did.
"So do I.." I carried on.
"Niall James horan...will you be my boyfriend??"
His face lit up.
"Yes!!" He cheered and his lips fell into mine.

We had a quick make out session before something popped into my head.
"Babe, when are we gonna tell them boys??"
"Not yet..I'm not ready" he said nervously. And I would do whatever he wanted me to do. And if that was to wait then that's what I'll do.

Our lips found eachother again and let's just say the night was full of actives.

This was mega short sorry.