"It's a surprise my sweetheart.."

Ok so surprise in this...I know it's early but whatever..😘 and its MY BIRTHDAY AND LOUIS'!!

(Louis' pov)

Something's nudging my arm but I dont wanna get up..
"Boo bear..."Harry whispered in my ear. I shivered and turned over.
"Lou..I know your awake. Now get up because guess what today is??" I opened my eyes and looked at him.
"Wednesday??" I joked.
"Yeah and.." He pushed.
"The 24th of December??" I joked again and giggled.
"Loulou it's your birthday!!" Harry cheered he then pulled me in for a kiss.

"I've got morning breath Harry" I said as i turned away. He turned my head back to face his and planted his lips on mine again.
"I don't care...i wanna kiss you anyway.." He kissed me again as I stood on my tiptoes to reach.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

(In the afternoon)

All my family and friends had just left and I've got to admit it's the best birthday ever. It's the first birthday with the new additions of the family.
"Hey lou??" Harry asked as I rubbed the sides of my 6 month bum.
"Yeah babe??"
"I'm taking you out tonight, so imma run you a nice bath so you can relax before we go" Harry explain. A smiled spread across my face.
"What did I ever do to deserve you??" I said reaching up to kiss him.
"I think I'm the lucky one here" he chuckled. Then he went upstairs to run me a bath and told me to wait of the sofa.

Me eyes were starting to close as I felt a pair of strong arms lifting me up. i gasped as the air flew out of me.
"Hi there" he said.
"Hiya" I giggled.
"Now my royal prince, you shall be taken to a beautiful and bubbly bath" he said with me giggling.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

An hour later, I was in a suit jacket all dressed up. So was Harry.
"Ready to go boo??" Harry asked grabbing the keys.
"Yeah..hazzy where we going??" I asked.
"It's a surprise my sweetheart.." he said opening the car door for me like a real gentleman.

About 30 minutes later, I looked outside the widow to see a really expensive restaurant.
"Hazzy..what are we doing here??"
"My prince deserves the best" he said and placed a kiss to my lips.

He parked the car and ran around to open my door for me yet again.
"Your such a gentleman hazzy, I love you" I reached up to kiss him.
"I love you too my darling"

As we walked into the restaurant, Harry walked up to the desk.
"Table for 2, Mr Harry styles??" He asked. the man looked through the records.
"Ah, right this way sir" me and Harry followed. We stopped at the balcony.

I gasped. It was beautiful. The moon was in the sky and there were candles flickering around the table.
"Hazzy...its beautiful..." I felt tears run down my cheeks.
"Anything for my beautiful boo.." he said and pulled my chair out for me.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Once we'd both eaten, the waiter came to take our plates away. Once he had disappeared Harry took my hands in his.
"Boo...i love you so much it's unbelievable..." he took a deep breath in and then knelt down on one knee. What's he doing??
"From the moment we met at that old park in Cheshire I knew we were something special. I'm so glad you hit me with that snowball..." we both laughed. I am remember that day so clearly.
"I never could have imagined my life any different from what it is now. I've got you and our little munchkins..." He pulled a black velvet box out of his pocket and opened it to reveal a silver band. I gasped.
"Now I know this is quick because we've not been together all that long, but I feel like it's right. It's meant to happen. So my prince, Louis William Tomlinson...will you do the honour of marrying me??" He asked with hope in his eyes.

My eyes wouldn't stop watering.
"YES!! Yes a million times yes!!" I pulled his face up to a passionate kiss. He placed the silver band on my ring finger. There were cheers and applause around up. I looked around to see mine and harrys families. Niall, Liam, Zayn, Perrie, luke, Michael, Ashton and Calum.

Could my life get any better?? I don't think so.

SURPRISE!! Bet you didn't see that one coming!!😂

Love you💕-Nattie