"And I love my princess and prince too".

This is an update I just want to say. I have skipped the time a bit too. Sorry but this part is in third pov. I'm sorry.😘 and one quick thing, I need a new cover making. If anyone wants to make one please message me and make one and you'll get 2 shout outs in my chapters. Thank you, get creating..😘

Love you💕-Nattie

(Third person)

To say louis was nervous huge was an understatement. He was only 4 months along, but oh god he was big. Then again he did have 2 babies, (munchkins or buns as both Harry and Louis called them) , inside of him.

Today was the 4 months scan for louis. The day louis and Harry would find out what they would be parents to. 2 girls. 2 boys. Maybe one of each. Who knows??

Both louis and Harry were excited. Once they knew the gender they could buy everything, paint the nursery.

Secretly both boys were hoping for a boy and a girl, but they would be happy with absolutely anything. They get to have there children, it's doesn't matter about there gender. As long as both children would be ok and healthy.

Louis was sat on the sofa rubbing his four month bump as Harry washed up from dinner. They had an hour and half before they had to leave for the doctors. An idea popped into Louis' head.

"Hazzy?? Wanna take a bath with me??" Louis shouted so Harry could hear him in the kitchen.
"Hmm..i like the sound of that.." Harry smirked, obviously getting dirty thoughts.

"Harold!! Get that smirked off of your face right now!!" Louis screamed in Harry's face. Guess he was having a mood swing.
"I want to be relaxed for my scan later. But no you don't want to keep it in your pants!! You know what I'll bath on my own, don't know what you might do to me!!" Louis shouted as he stomped his feet up the stairs, slamming the bathroom door. Harry sighed.

10 minutes later and louis was in the bath. Harry was getting himself under dressed and put a towel around his waist. He knocked on the door.

"Boo..can I come in??" Harry asked in a sad tone.
Louis sighed.
"..yeah" louis whispered.

Harry made his was in and got into the bathtub with louis. he took him into his arms and Louis sighed.
"I'm Sorry hazzy" louis whispered as a tear fell down his cheek.
"No..dont be its my fault. I love you louis. It wouldn't ever be your fault." Harry whispered into louis hair.

He placed kisses into Louis' Harry, holding him close.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

(At the doctors)

Louis and Harry took a set in the waiting room, just like the last 4 times they had been there. Harry held louis in his arms and rocked him gently. Louis' eyes were dropping-

"Louis Tomlinson!!" Dr clara called, making Louis' eyes re open. Harry noticed how tired louis was and picked him up in one swift movement. Louis gasped as the air was taken out of him.

Dr Clara went through the norm process. Then it came to the ultrasound.
"Sorry love, it's gonna be cold" Dr Clara said as she drizzled the blue gel onto his stomach.

She moved the wand around until she found what she was looking for.
"Both the babies are perfectly healthy. Now..would you like to know the genders??" She asked. Harry and Louis shared the same look and nodded.
"Well boys you having..a boy and a girl!! Congratulations!!" She smiled as she wiped the gel away.
Louis and Harry starred into eachother eyes. Smiles broke out onto there faces. Louis' being a sleepy one.

They booked Louis' 5 month scan and then went home.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
(At home)

Once louis and Harry had rand there family and friends to tell them the news they say down with dinner and a movie, the fault in our stars.

Louis' cheeks were stained with tears by the end of it. As were harrys. Harry lifted louis up off of the sofa and switch the tv off. Harry walked upstairs with louis in his arm and gently placed him down on the bed. Harry changed louis into just his boxers, as louis was totally out of it. He then sorted himself out and ayes down next to him.
"I love you my king" Harry whispered with a chuckle. He then put his head against Louis' tummy and kissed it.
"And I love my princess and prince too".