"Ready for our three month scan boo??"

The picture on the side is so cute. Imagine this was there reaction to the three month scan...ooo and I have a surprise in this chapter for you..

Love you💕-Nattie

(Louis' pov)

Mm..
Harry sat at the end of the sofa rubbing me feet. They were killing me. Along with my back. These cramps. Morning sickness. Mood swings. Food addiction. But yeah apart from all of that I love carrying this little life inside of me.

Then again I can't say little. I'm only three months along and I look about 4 and half months along. Honesty this baby is gonna be a big one.
"Haz..i think the baby is gonna be hard to get out.." I giggled and blushed.
"Whys that babe??" He asked with furrowed eyebrows
"Because look at the size of me. I'm huge" I look at my stomach.
"Well look at me. I'm tall maybe it's gonna be tall too" he laughed.
"It looks like there's 2 or 3 babies inside me" I laughed. "God that'd be a nightmare to get them out"

We both laughed to ourselves before getting up, well him helping me up.
"Ready for our three month scan boo??"
"As ready as I'll ever be" I sighed.
"One month and we'll know the gender" Harry smiled.
My face must have lit up. I want a baby girl. No a baby boy. No..I can't decide.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

(At the doctors)

Me and Harry were sat in the waiting room. My knees shaking, just like they were the last 3 times I was here. I don't know what it is..it just makes me nervous, but at the same time excited-

"Louis Tomlinson please??" Dr Clara called out.
I looked at Harry before we intertwined our fingers. We both stood up and went into the room Dr Clara disappeared into.

"Hello louis, how is everything??" She asked with her notes.
"Yeah good, just all the usual pregnant things" I replied.
"Right we'll start with your blood pressure" I rolled up my sleeve as she attached the machine around my arm.
"Great, that's all good, now for the ultrasound. It's gonna be cold again sorry hun" she gave me a sympathetic look.

I layer down on the be as she put the cold blue gel onto my baby bum. I winched at the coldness and Harry took my hand in his giving it a light squeeze.

The picture can up in the computer. Dr Clara's face was unreadable.
"Boys I'll be right back" she said as she walked out of the room.

I looked at him and his face mirrored mine.
"Haz..what's wrong??whyd she leave?? Our baby is ok right?? Tell me it's ok" I cried and tears fell down my cheeks.
"Boo it's ok don't worry I'm sure-"
"Sorry about that boys, just need a second doctors glance."

Dr Clara and some other doctor I've never seen examined the picture.
"Yeah your right" the new doctor spoke.
"️Thank you, bye" Dr Clara said as he walked out.

"What??what's going on?? Is my baby ok-" I said with tears still flowing.
"Louis there fine" Dr Clara said with a smile plastered on her face.
There?? What??
"What??" I asked confused.
"Your having twins louis, congratulations boys!! The other baby must have been hiding behind the other!!" She said and laughed as she gave us a minute to ourselves.
"Twins??" Harry spoke up.
"Twins" I confirmed.

Both of us had a smile break through our faces.
"We're having twins!!" I shouted in excitement.
"Now we could have one of each. A baby boy and a baby girl!!"

We booked our next appointment in for our four month scan, the one where we find out the gender. And off we went home. Not managing to take the smile off of our faces. Not that we wanted to anyway!!

Surprise!! It's twins!!☺️☺️☺️

Love you💕-Nattie