"I-i need some time!!"

I'm so sorry about this part. Harry's kinda the bad guy but honestly, I love him! It's only for a little while I promise!

Love you💕-Nattie

(Louis' p.o.v)

"Well, Louis, its appears that you're pregnant."

My eyes widened, popping out of their sockets. I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out.

"Pregnant," Harry mumbled, looking down to the ground.

"Wha-how-why-no," I choked out.

"Well Mr. Tomlinson, it appears that you have female parts inside of your body that allow you to become pregnant. It's rare but not unknown," Dr. Clara spoke up.

"I-I need some air," Harry whispered before shooting out of the room.

"I-w-what now?" I asked still in shock.

"Well you can either keep the baby or abort it," he said with a sympathetic look on his face.

ABORTION?! No chance, no, I could never kill my child! Wait, Harry's gone! I bet he hates my guts! I never meant for this to happen.

"Louis?" Dr. Clara spoke.

"...No, no abortion, just baby," I mumbled out.

"Okay Louis, you can go, but I'll make an appointment for your scans. We'll email it to you. I think you need some time to let it sink in."

I mumbled a goodbye and left. Harry was standing outside with his head in his hands.

"Haz?" I spoke up, bring his head up.

"I-i need some time!" With that he ran, probably not knowing where he's going.

(Harrys p.o.v) (Sorry for the change in p.o.v's!)

Pregnant?! I got Louis pregnant?! My perfect bloody sperm and I had to have been working perfectly and I got him pregnant. I didn't even know that was possible. I didn't think I would have to worry about this considering I'm gay.

The wind blows stronger through my hair. These roads are never ending. I pulled out my phone to see 10 miss calls from Louis, 10 messages from Louis, 1 from Niall and 1 miss call from my mum.

I ignored them all.

I scrolled through all my contacts.

Boo bear xxx.
Niall.
Zayn.
Liam.
Perrie.
Ashton. Yes.

I quickly pressed the call button as another gush of wind hit me.

Ring..ring..rin-

"Hello?" The Australian boy answered.

"Hey Ash, I was wondering if I could stop at your place for a few days? Something's happened?" I asked with tears in my eyes.

"Yeah, of course, man, come whenever, yeah."

"Thank you, Ash, I'll be over in 10," I ended the call and headed over to Ashton's.

Sorry Harry's being nasty. :( and this was really short! :(

Love you💕-Nattie