"I need you now!!"

I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas, I know it did😂😂and I've just found out we've reached 1k. I can't believe it thank you so much!! Anyway back to the story This bit gets a little heated. I don't know where it came from but oh well.

Love you💕-Nattie

(Louis' pov)

I keep looking down at my hand. Everytime to see the beautiful gold banded ring on my finger, reminding me that I'm marrying my amazing fiancé. We're going to be a proper family.
"Hey boo.." Harry said as he stood infront of me and lifted my chin up to Kiss my lips.
"Hi.."I giggled.
"What were you doing??"
"Um.."I said a little embarrassed.
"What was it baby" he pushed on.
"I-i was um..looking at my ring.." I stuttered all embarrassed.
"Aw my sweetheart. Your to cute. I love you" he said kissing my nose.

He placed his head next to my stomach,
"And I love you guys to" he placed a kiss just above my belly button.
"You know, I love it when you talk to Nina, and Brooklyn" I giggled.
"Oh do you now??" He pushed up an eyebrow up.

He started to kiss all over my face. For some reason it really turned me on. Maybe it's hormomes?? I let out a throaty moan.
"I need you now!!" I moaned out.
"Lou...your 7 months pregnant. We can't" he warned.
"I don't care I need you!! Just something!!" My eyes filled with lust.
"We can't do that..but-"
"I need anything!! Please Harry!!" I begged.
I started to unzip his Jeans, I pulled them down, along with his boxers. He pulled his shirt off him self. I pulled mine off as well and started on my jeans, but a hand got in the way.
"Darling slow down" I took my jeans out of my grip and unzipped them, pulling them and my boxers off.

I lifted his head and attacked his lips. He swiped his tongue across my bottom lip and i happily gave him entrance. Our tongues battled for dominance, but I let him win.

I tried to push my body as close to his as j could but it's not easy with a 7 month baby bump.

I felt pressure to my pulsing member. Harry was stroking it up and down, in a teasing manner.
"Harry s-stop teasing." I stuttered out. he took me into his mouth, and bobbed his head. In a few more bobs, I could feel the warmth in the the bottom of my stomach. My legs began to shake. Before long I was releasing into his mouth, with a scream of harrys name.

Once I had finished I went to help Harry with his problem but he stopped me.
"Come on sweetie, I'll do that. You needs sleep" he picked me up into his bare chest and walked up the stairs. I tried to wiggle out. Harry stood still.
"Baby what's wrong??" He asked with a sad look in his eyes. i looked down to the ground.
"I..I'm to h-heavy and fat"i looked at the ground all embarrassed.
He lifted my chin up and looked into my eyes.
"You are beautiful. Your carrying out two beautiful children, your not fat. You will always be beautiful." He carried on walking up the stairs and placed me in the bed with the duvet over me and the bump.
"I love you hazzy" I said sleepily.
"I love you to my beautiful lou.." He kissed my head and got in the bed the other side.

I don't know where that came from.

Love you💕-Nattie