17; forget me not

"Hey, are you even listening?" Taehyung waved his hand in front of my face to get my attention.

I only realized then that I was just staring at him without actually comprehending what he was talking about because my mind was somewhere. Or should I say someone else?

"What's wrong with you today? You've been staring dramatically into thin air the whole time." Taehyung added, taking another bite out of his brunch, a sandwich that he needs to finish before we the afternoon OR cases start and it's a long list.

"Nothing. I just didn't sleep well last night.." I reasoned out and he shrugged his shoulders, focusing his attention to eating. I like being with Taehyung. He's a quiet guy but can be very approachable and friendly at the same time.

"Hey guys!" Namjoon joined our table, removing his white coat and hanging it on the back of the chair to keep it away from stains because we all know he's a clumsy eater. Well, he's clumsy at everything but he's got the brightest brain out of all of us. We all have that one friend who is effortlessly a genius. He doesn't even need to try.

"Did you visit Nanhee today? I heard she's getting discharged." Namjoon directed the question at me.

"What happened to her?" Taehyung made a confused face. Poor guy. He's been with Min most of his time and has been disconnected from the world. It's a miracle Min Yoongi's attitude didn't rub off on him.

"She's pregnant." Namjoon answered nonchalantly which made Taehyung choked on his drink. "Well, she had Appendicectomy but the main point is that she's pregnant. How the hell don't you know about this?"

I cupped my hand and gently helped Taehyung out before he really chokes, "Taehyung wasn't on duty that time."

"PREGNANT??" Taehyung's eyes grew big. "Pregnant like there's a fetus in her womb?"

"No. Pregnant like she's constipated for nine months." Namjoon sarcastically answered with a roll of his eyes. "Well, of course there's a fetus in her womb, Tae. Unless Jimin shoots blank."

"Jimin's the father?" Taehyung's eyes widened once again. Poor guy, taking all this information at once. "Why don't I know any of this? How did that happen?"

"Because you're busy sucking up to Min's ass?" Namjoon said and I hinted at him to stop teasing Taehyung.

"Well, Tae, It just happened that way." I told him and left him to bicker with Namjoon. I stood up when I was done and they both looked up at me, "I'm going to visit Nanhee before I go off duty. You guys want to tag along?"

Taehyung looked at his watch, "Uh, yeah, I have an hour before I go off too. And also, I feel like I'm a bad friend for not knowing anything. I should show her some of my selfies so she'll gain strength."

"Mine too! She'll like these new cute selfies I took earlier. I even did something new like this." Namjoon pouted his full lips and covered one of his eyes with two fingers. "Bet she'll prefer my selfie over Taehyung's. Haha!"

 Haha!"