22; it's not goodbye yet

#smut
#mentionsofsex

Injoo wore a smile the whole night as she tried not to embarrass her parents in front of the parents of the man she was engaged to. The engagement was arranged against her will but her parents told her that she could marry the man or give up being a doctor. She couldn't give it up. Being a doctor was the only decision that she made for herself. It meant everything to her.

Her fiancé's family own the largest airline company in the country and they are the richest of the rich. Her family was a family of businessmen. Injoo's great grandfather was one, her grandfather was one and her father is still one but she chose a different path for herself. Her parents were against it at first but they allowed her to continue because she excelled in it and it brought pride to the family name. But of course that wasn't enough, now she's being sold off to someone she barely knows.

In the middle of the dinner, she felt her phone vibrate in her purse. She excused herself to check it and telling them it might be from work but she knows well who it was.

jungkook:
u coming tonight?

injoo:
can't. I'm stuck in dinner with my fiancé's family.

injoo:
I wanna leave.

She went back to talking and smiling along to whatever his fiancé says even though it made him sound like an idiot. She held it all off and displayed a perfect smile while she kept her phone under the table. Jungkook's texts kept coming. He has a habit of not completing his messages in a single text and instead breaks it into short, multiple ones.

jungkook:
wanna sext? 😏😏

jungkook:
Need help.

jungkook:
i haven't been jerking off this week cause i know you'll come tonight.

jungkook sent an image

She opened the image and immediately closed it when she saw it. A dick pic. Damn it, Jungkook, she cursed mentally as she gropped onto her phone. She cleared her throat and gently wiped the corner of her lips. "Excuse me. I need to use the bathroom."

With her purse in hand, she went into the bathroom and locked herself in before rummaging her purse for her phone. She opened Jungkook's message again and stared at the picture of his cock proudly lying over his lower abdomen. The picture was definitely taken from a lower angle which made it look similar to her point of view whenever she suck him off. She would be on her knees whenever she blows him off and she would always get off from the look on his face.

jungkook:
help me out here.

jungkook:
show me what you're wearing.

injoo:
touch yourself and show me then I might consider it.

After a few minutes, Jungkook sent her a clip of him jerking off slowly. His hand wrapped snuggly around the base of his hard cock and then he began to tug on it, moving his fisted hand up and down his length. This time a part of his face is visible and he is biting his lip while trying to breathe quietly. She bit on her lower lip too as she typed a reply for him.