2

Hey guys! I'm back :)

I'd like to make a shout out to Hogwarts-ravenclaw7 for adding this story to a reading list. Thanks a bunch!

Also, thank you BottomBisexual For being so supportive of this story and the first book. It means a lot to me!

That's it. Enjoy chapter 2!
———————————————

------Cole's POV; Steep Wisdom Tea Shop------

"For the last time, it's not my turn to do the dishes!" Jay shrieks at me. "Oh, hey Lloyd," he adds, noticing someone coming into the tea shop.

"Who's that with you?" I ask, gesturing with my head to the girl standing behind him timidly.

"I don't think there's need for an introduction," he replies with a smile, stepping to the side so we can see the girl.

"Y/n?!" Jay and I say in unison.

Y/n blushes and waves shyly. I run to her, scoop her up, and crush her in a giant bear hug.

"I really missed you, kid."

"I missed you too, boulderhead," she says with a laugh, her feet dangling off the ground.

Once I put y/n back on her feet, Jay takes a turn hugging y/n.

"Ow!" she complains, when a spark shocks her.

"Sorry! That happens when I'm excited."

"How did you get here?" I ask y/n, suddenly realizing that there must have been some magic involved with bringing her here.

"We haven't quite figured that out yet," Lloyd says, scratching the back of his head.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, at first I thought maybe I was summoned by the Allied Armor Morro was wearing, but it can only summon people from the cursed realm," y/n answers.

Jay and I exchange glances, confused. Who's Morro?

"What the heck even happened at the museum?"

-------------Jay's POV-------

"I still don't get it," Cole says, after y/n and Lloyd finished explaining what happened with Morro. "Why would he say 'there aren't any exceptions' when obviously you were summoned here by the armor?"

"He could be wrong," I suggest.

"No, he's right," I voice says, and we all turn to see Zane.

"Zane!" y/n exclaims, and rushes over to give him a hug.

"Welcome back, little sister."

"What were you saying?" Lloyd asks.

"Whatever this ghost said about the properties of the armor is correct. My database is telling me that the Allied Armor of Azure can only summon someone from the cursed realm or a spirt that has once been there."

"But I'm neither of those things," y/n says. "Or at least, I don't think so."

"What is the name of your realm again?" Zane asks.

"Um, Earth?" y/n says unsurely.

I laugh. "How could you not know the name of your own realm?"

y/n shrugs. "We don't call it a realm; we call it a planet. Most people don't know that there are other worlds besides Earth."

"Hmm... that's an odd name, considering we use the word 'earth' here in Ninjago as a synonym for 'soil' or 'ground'," Zane ponders.

"Hang on a minute," Lloyd says. "What if Earth is the cursed ream?"

"What? That's crazy," y/n protests. "There aren't any ghosts there, and the cursed realm is supposed to be full of them."

"Lloyd might be on to something," Cole says. "What if—"

"Don't tell me you agree with this madness,"  y/n interrupts.

"Ahem. Don't interrupt!" I scold, then gesture for Cole to continue.

"What if where you live is just the surface of what's underneath? Maybe the 'cursed' part of the realm is below the ground, or it's located in a remote area?"

y/n doesn't answer.

"Yeah, and that would explain why y/n could be summoned by the Allied Armor!" Lloyd agrees.

"That seems possible," Zane says, nodding.

"What are you guys doing?!?" Kai says as he enters the room. "Slacking off?"

"Way to make an entrance, Kai," y/n says while rolling her eyes.

"Y/n? When did you get here?"

—————-y/n's POV—————

I'm so glad Kai interrupted the conversation. I don't want to talk about Earth or the cursed realm anymore, so I'm glad we can change the topic.

"Just now," I reply. "And don't ask me how."

Kai looks at me weird, likely because I'm acting a little sensitive right now, but he shrugs it off and gives me a hug.

"What is going on out here?"

"Sensei!" I cry happily, and rush to embrace him.

"Y/n?" He replies as I wrap my arms around him. The amount of times I've heard my own name today is ridiculous.

"Misako!" Sensei calls behind him, towards the back of the shop. "Lloyd's girlfriend is back!"

"What?!" Both me and Lloyd shout. I blush bright red.

"I'm only kidding," Sensei says with a laugh, but then turns to Jay. "No I'm not," he whispers loudly.

"I can still hear you."

"Y/n! You returned!" Misako greets. "Let me make you some tea."