15

"hurry up, kwan!" he called out, leaning on the doorframe as he waited for his friend to finish packing his bag.

"shut the fuck up already! i've heard you say that over fifty times in the past hour! be patient for once!" the latter yelled, voice slightly incoherent because of the television that was still turned on, blasting loud music.

hansol rolled his eyes and continued scrolling through his social media. he had been patiently waiting for seungkwan for over an hour but everything has a limit, and he was about to reach his.

"boo seungkwan! you have ten fucking minutes to finish whatever you're doing and drag your ass here. we're going to campus, not camping!"

a loud sigh was heard before seungkwan replied, "honestly, fuck you!"

"just hurry–"

"oKAY!" seungkwan yelled, cutting his friend off mid-sentence.

half an hour later and the two were finally on their way to campus, hansol giving the older the silent treatment, visibly annoyed.

"look– i get that you're pissed, but i gotta do what i gotta do, sol. i refuse to go to campus not looking absolutely fabulous." seungkwan said, hating the tense atmosphere.

"is this your way of apologizing?" the american-korean asked.

"maybe."

hansol scoffed, "no one in campus cares whether you did your makeup for five minutes, an hour, or even went barefaced! who are you even trying to impress?"

"you can't relate because you're born pretty, hansol. you don't know how i feel." seungkwan muttered, sighing.

the younger male looked at his friend and frowned, "boo, you weren't born pretty, you were born stunning. don't change yourself just to fit other's standards, it'll only make you even more unhappy."

seungkwan took a deep breath and managed to give hansol a small smile, "thanks, i needed that."

as the two reached school grounds, they were greeted with a sight of seungcheol and jeonghan arguing. the couple was yelling at one another, attracting stares and attention from the other students passing by.

seungkwan made his way towards the upset couple's direction with hansol following right behind him.

"if you cared about him so much, why don't you go date him instead!" seungheol yelled before angrily walking away from his boyfriend.

jeonghan could only watch as his lover walked away, the tears he had been holding back started falling in endless streams as he took a seat at the bench nearby and quietly sobbed.

seungkwan tried his best to comfort the older male, but to no avail. the older kept pushing him away as he cried his heart out, unable to contain his emotions.

after a few more minutes of jeonghan's breakdown, the older finally managed to calm down and gently thanked seungkwan for trying to comfort him.

"hyung, if you don't mind me asking– what happened, exactly?" seungkwan asked, worry laced through his words.

jeonghan sighed, "i only talked to him about chan and how i was worried for him. i guess i must have been talking about chan way too often these days since he got upset when i brought up chan again."

hansol raised his eyebrow in slight confusion as he heard this. "he got mad after you talked about chan? thats it?"

"i've been keeping an eye and taking care of chan quite a lot recently. cheol must've felt like i was getting distant simply because of dino. truthfully, i only take care of chan because im genuinely worried for the poor boy. besides, you know how cheol is."

"still, it's partially my fault that this fight happened." jeonghan admitted, lightly shaking his head.

"so, what are you going to do about it?" seungkwan asked, curious of what might happen to the couple.

"i'll go talk to him after my classes. i need to clear things up with him. i can't risk losing him just because of a simple misunderstanding." jeonghan replied, lightly sighing.

seungkwan nodded and patted the older's back, "dont worry, nothing bad will happen to your relationship. coups likes you a little too much, if you talked things out with him, i'm sure he'll understand."

"i sure hope he does"

just then, the bell rang and seungkwan quickly excused himself, not wanting to take the risk of coming late to class.

"earlier this morning, i was secretly praying for some drama to happen today since it's been dry for a while. i regret it though, poor jeonghannie-hyung." seungkwan said.

"it's not your fault, boo. besides, isn't arguing a normal thing that happens between couples?" hansol asked, curious.

seungkwan only shrugged before saying, "don't know. never dated anyone before."

"then that makes two of us."