18

"hyung~" seokmin called out, pouting as he desperately begged for jisoo's attention.

the older male then gently sighed and closed the book he was reading. "yes, minnie?" he asked softly.

seokmin has been very clingy recently and jisoo wasn't sure as to why. seokmin couldn't seem to take off his eyes off of the older and the male practically begs for his attention every few minutes. jisoo didn't dislike it, he simply didn't know how to react to the latter.

seokmin looked up to meet jisoo's eyes and spoke up, "don't leave me, please."

jisoo's eyes widened slightly, the male taken aback by seokmin's sudden request. "minnie– leave you where? i'm not going anywhere..?" jisoo asked, caressing the younger's cheeks.

seokmin then shook his head, "not right now, but soon."

"soon you'll graduate college. once you graduate, you're most probably going back to the states. what about us then?" seokmin asked, eyes slowly filling up with tears.

jisoo frowned, so this was the reason behind seokmin's clinginess. the older gently intertwined seokmin's hands with his. "there's still a few months left until i graduate. don't worry too much about it, minnie. i'll figure things out, okay?"

the latter wiped his tears and nodded, "okay." he muttered, snuggling deeper onto the older.

later that day, jisoo went over to wonwoo's house. the '95 and '96 liners had planned to hang out at wonwoo's dorm that day, but everyone seemed to be busy doing their own thing.

soonyoung was joking around with jihoon, wonwoo was playing his video games, the two oldest were flirting by the corner, and junhui was glued onto his phone.

jisoo sighed, hating the fact that everyone else had seemingly forgotten why they were even here in the first place.

for once, jisoo gained some confidence and  decided to speak up. "hey guys? i'm here too, you know? the least we could do after coming here is talk."

soonyoung nodded, "sorry about that.. you're right, let's chat."

wonwoo turned off his video game, jeonghan, seungcheol, jihoon and soonyoung came over to join jisoo, and junhui was still on his phone.

jihoon huffed, "just forget about him. he's probably just texting minghao or something."

"junhui is always either sleeping or texting minghao" soonyoung said, rolling his eyes.

as jisoo requested, they all (with the exception of junhui) chatted with one another and even played some games. after a few hours of smiles and laughter, everyone got tired and hungry.

"won, do you have any food around here?" jeonghan asked.

wonwoo shook his head, "i only have food when mingyu's around. otherwise, theres no food. you can order something if you'd like to though."

seungcheol then took out his phone. "okay.. then what should we get?" he asked.

"definitely pizza" jeonghan said.

"i want chicken though." jihoon replied

"i want chicken too!"

"but pizza sounds better"

"i crave chicken."

"well i crave for pizza!"

when the argument got heated, seungcheol decided to make junhui choose, the chinese male being the only one that hasn't chosen.

"jun, choose. pizza or chicken?"

junhui finally took his eyes off of his phone screen as he heard his name getting mentioned.

"chicken on pizza."

the boys were making small chats with one another, when suddenly, soonyoung brought up the topic of the '95 liner's graduation. the topic made jisoo remember seokmin's words from earlier.

if he graduates and goes back to the states, what would happen to their relationship then?

jisoo scooted towards wonwoo and decided to talk to the younger about it. "hey won?"

wonwoo raised an eyebrow, "what is it?" he asked.

"when you graduate next year, what do you think will happen to your relationship with mingyu? i'm just curious."

wonwoo shrugged, "we've only been dating for a week or so. so i haven't really gotten the chance to talk about this with him. but i honestly don't mind waiting for him. i'll probably just work as an intern or continue working in the café."

jisoo nodded lightly, "okay, thanks won."

next, jisoo went up to junhui, asking the male the same question.

"i've actually already talked it out with hao." junhui said.

"oh.. you have?" jisoo asked. junhui hummed in response, still typing rapidly on his phone.

"well, what are your plans? are you going to go back to china?" the older asked again.

junhui glanced up at jisoo, but went back onto his phone soon after. "and leave minghao alone in korea? of course not. i know he's an adult, but he's my boyfriend. meaning that he's my responsibility now. i'll just continue working as a model and working part time with wonwoo."

"you work with wonwoo in the café?" jeonghan asked.

nodding, jun said, "i actually started yesterday. by the time hao graduates, we'll have enough savings for future uses."

"whipped" jihoon muttered.

hearing all of his friends talk about their future plans made jisoo even more frustrated. it seems like everyone has somewhat figured out what they would do after graduation, everyone but him.

will he and seokmin really be okay?