28

kim mingyu finally woke up from his deep slumber when he heard rustling noises nearby. he groaned as he tossed and turned, slightly upset at the fact that someone ruined his peaceful rest. the male then opened an eye and was greeted with the sight of wonwoo smiling sheepishly at him as he rummaged through his bookshelf.

"what exactly are you looking for?" mingyu asked, annoyed.

the older of the two then stopped, "the book i bought last week. i couldn't find it anywhere in my room, so i thought that i might have left it somewhere here."

mingyu groaned and covered his ears with his pillow. "do what you want, just organize the room again when you're done. i'd also appreciate it if you didn't make as much noise."

"sorry.." wonwoo apologized carefully, seeing as to how grouchy his boyfriend was being. mingyu wasn't usually like this, it was probably because of the fact that he had just woken up.

after a few minutes of silence, the younger spoke up, "hey, won?" when he earned a hum in reply, he asked once more. "what time is it? don't you have a class at nine?"

"mingyu– its one in the afternoon. i already finished all my classes."

once his brain finally managed to fully take the information in, the tall male instantly sat up straight, mouth left slightly agape in disbelief. "say what"

wonwoo chuckled at the younger's reaction and sudden change of mood. "i said what i said. you've slept for thirteen hours, gyu. if you slept a minute longer, i would've been concerned."

mingyu was about to panic about missing his morning class until he realized that it was monday, which was his day off. he let out a sigh of relief before throwing himself back onto the bed.

"you're not seriously going back to bed, are you?" the older asked, watching mingyu pull his covers back on.

"give me a break, jeon. it's not very often that i get a chance to stay in bed all day."

"mingyu, im serious. get up, i have a date planned for us."

and that was all it took for mingyu to be fully awake.

by the next twenty minutes, mingyu had taken a shower and got ready for their date. the korean male was currently styling his hair, contemplating on whether he should part it on his right side or left. he even tried to get seokmin and minghao to choose, but they never replied to his texts (which he was very upset about).

a gentle knock was then heard on his bedroom door before wonwoo entered and smiled cutely at him, nose scrunching in delight. "ready?" he asked, a bright blush evident on his face.

mingyu simply nodded quietly in reply, stunned and left speechless because of how good the older looked. wonwoo was wearing a plain white t-shirt and blue jeans, his glasses sitting on top of his nose adorably and hair left slightly messy.

"you can stop staring now.." the latter spoke up, lightly hitting mingyu's chest before walking out of the room teasingly.

mingyu watched his boyfriend leave the room as he smiled to himself.

the male vividly remembered how just a few months ago, he had ranted to minghao about how hopeless his crush on wonwoo was.

but look at him now.

now, mingyu could happily call jeon wonwoo his.