Chapter Four

*It is now the season of Fall*

*Vinnie is changing the baby's diaper in the living room and the present day KISS members are rehearsing at the recording studio*

Me: So, what do ya'll wanna do today?

Ace: Yeah, I'm already bored.

Eric Carr: How about we all watch a horror movie in the living room?

Me: No fox, we can't watch a horror movie because Vinnie doesn't like those at all.

Vinnie: *is holding the baby in his arms* No, I can't see chopping up people. Stays with me too long.

Bruce: Hmmm...🤔 How about we all play a board game or something like that?

Peter: Yes! Let's get them out of the spare closet!

*Peter and Eric Carr both get excited and then Ace goes with them to help out*

Mark St. John: I just got a call from Vixen91, and she said that she's coming over to play.

Me: Cool! 😁

*the baby is playing with her father's pink ankh symbol necklace that I gave him as a gift, along with the pink ankh symbol ring*

Eric Carr: *is bringing the Twister game out* Awww...she's just like her daddy in some ways.

Me: Yeah, and she really loves anything to do with Egyptian stuff and foxes.

Eric Carr: Awww...what a cute whittle baby you are.

*The ankh warrior and I smile and then the fox asks if he could hold the baby*

Me: Yeah...

Vinnie: As long as you hold her very carefully, we'll let you hold our baby daughter.

*Vinnie carefully puts the baby girl in Eric Carr's muscular foxy arms, and then the Fox sits down on the couch beside Vinnie*

Ace: Aww, can we all hold the baby?

Me: *giggles* Yes Ace, as long as you're extra careful and gentle with her.

*After the Fox is done holding the baby, he gently passed her over to Ace*

Ace: *holds the baby gently* Hey there, little one. I'm your uncle SpaceAce.

*Ace smiles gently at the baby*

Everyone else: Awww...🙂😍😃😀