Chapter Eight

*The next morning, Vixen91 came back to the spare building and Tommy Thayer had already met her at the bus stop*

Tommy: Hey sweetheart, I've really missed you. 😎

Vixen91: Aww, I've missed you too, my spaceking.

*Tommy and Vixen91 both lean forward and then they press each other's lips together in warm, passionate kiss*

*All of a sudden, Paul Stanley appears out of nowhere and snaps a quick photo of Tommy and Vixen91 kissing*

Tommy: *blinks rapidly and rubs his eyes with his finger* What was that flash?

Vixen91: PAUL STANLEY, YOU SON OF A BITCH! GIVE ME THAT PHONE RIGHT NOW OR I WILL THROW YOUR GUITAR OUT THE DAMN WINDOW!!! 😠😠

Paul: *takes off running before something chaotic happens* Man, that was a close one!

Me: *is sitting on the couch close to the Ankh Warrior* Starchild, you really shouldn't have done that. Now, you've put Vixen91 in a bad mood.

Eric Carr: Hey Vinnie?

Vinnie: Yes Eric?

Eric Carr: Um...*laughs at Paul as Vixen91 is chasing the terrified Starchild across the street* ...Do you think Paul is gonna get his ass kicked for disturbing their wonderful moment together?

Vinnie: YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT HE WILL! 😈

Me: Vinnie! *laughs out loud* Not so loud, you might accidentally scare the baby.

*The baby is laughing and smiling as she tries to hit Vinnie's boot with her ankh symbol rattle*