Chapter Eighteen

Eric Carr: *bursts into the room where Vixen91 and Tommy are both sleeping in the bed  for the first time together*

Tommy: *suddenly wakes up and covers up his man breasts* W-What are you doing here Eric Carr?

Eric Carr: I just couldn't wait to tell someone! Vinnie told me this morning at the breakfast table that he's going to propose to Emily tonight at a fancy restaurant.

Vixen91: *whispers quietly with excitement* Oh my god, I'm so happy for them!

Tommy: And when did you and Vinnie have breakfast?

Eric Carr: Oh, yeah. He came into my room and woke me up early and then we both had a classic breakfast at the kitchen table.

Tommy: Oh okay...😏

Vixen91: *giggles* Guess we better start getting ready, huh?

Eric Carr: Yeah...*chuckles softly and then changes into his Fox form and takes off running to Bruce Kulick's bedroom*

*The Fox jumps up onto Bruce's bed and nudges his cheek with his tiny nose*

Bruce: *opens his eyes and blinks rapidly* Mmm...what are you doing out of bed Eric?

Eric Carr: *pants excitedly and tugs on his pajama shirt sleeve*

Bruce: Okay okay...I'm coming.

*The Fox leads Bruce Kulick downstairs and into the kitchen where the other guys are sitting at the table eating breakfast*

Gene: Hey Bruce...umm...why is the fox tugging at your pajamas pants?

Bruce: He's just excited about something...but I don't know what it is.

Vinnie: I'm going to propose to Emily tonight at a fancy restaurant.

Bruce: Ohh Wow. That's such exciting news!

*Vinnie pulls out the small box with the engagement ring inside and everyone is delighted*