Chapter Sixteen

*Everyone (except the present day KISS members) was sitting in the living room of the spare building, watching Ginny play with her toys*

Eric Carr: Aw, can I play with her Vinnie?

Vinnie: Yes you can, but please be gentle.

*The Fox gets excited as he sits down on the floor next to Ginny, and she giggles and grabs onto his big curly hair*

Vinnie: Be nice to the Fox, my little ankh princess.

*Ginny lets go of Eric Carr's hair and gives everyone in the room a big smile*

Vixen91: EVERYONE! Tommy Thayer just proposed to me! We're getting married!

*Everyone else in the room starts whooping with joy and happiness*

Paul: But who's gonna be the bride's maid?

Vixen91: A best friend of mine, her name is Stephanie. She's traveling on a airplane to get to the spare building.

Ace: Hell yeah! Let's all get started with the decorating while Vixen91 and Tommy can go and pick out their groom and bride outfits.

Bruce: We can't do that just yet, Ace. There's still lots of things to do before we go with that.

Ace: Oh...like what?

Gene: Well, first things first...the lucky bride has to make some invitations for everyone that's coming, like her family.

Tommy: And I was wanting to meet her family too.

Vixen91: Same here, But with Tommy's family.

Me: And we have to plan a wedding theme and the wedding day also has to be nice and sunny, not rainy and miserable.

Ace: Right...let's get started.

*Everyone else laughs at how silly Ace is being*