Chapter Fourteen

Me: Hey guys! You've got a dare from me!

*Vinnie is sitting on the couch holding Ginny in his gentle arms while he feeds her some milk out of a baby bottle*

Gene: Okay, so what's the dare?

Me: Well, I just heard about a Fall Festival at an elementary school that's located not far from the spare building and I really wanted us to all go and have a good time.

Paul: Aw, that sounds like a wonderful idea. Let's go and get ready ourselves.

*Vinnie and the host go upstairs to their bedroom and then before they can both start getting ready, they need someone to watch Ginny while they take a shower and get dressed*

Just then, Vixen91 arrives at the spare building and Tommy Thayer rushes downstairs excitedly to greet her*

Vixen91: *giggles as Tommy hugs her and kisses her lips passionately* Aw, I really missed you missed you too, my space king.

Tommy: Mmmm...I missed you too, my beautiful girl.

Me: *sticks head out while wearing a leopard print bathrobe* THOMAS CUNNINGHAM THAYER, WHY THE HECK ARE YOU STILL HALF NAKED?!

*Tommy looks down at himself and realizes that he forgot to put clothes on, but at least he is wearing a plain white bathrobe and some men's flip flops*

Tommy: Ohhh...😳....Sorry about that my girl.

*Tommy quickly gives Vixen91 a kiss on the cheek and then makes a run for his bedroom*

*Ace and Peter had already heard everything and they were both snickering*

Ace: We almost saw Tommy's little willie, didn't we Peter?

Peter: *laughs as he puts on a pair of formal black pants* Yep, we sure did buddy.