Chapter Twelve

Me: Hey guys, Vixen91 dared you all to dress up in Halloween costumes!

Gene: Awesome!

Vinnie: I can wear my KISS Ankh Warrior KISS costume and makeup.

Vixen91: I'm going to be a celestial sorceress.

*Everyone gets excited for the dare*

Me: I'm going to dress up as Cleopatra, and I think I still have my Halloween costume in my closet that's full of memories.

*The host goes to her and Vinnie's bedroom*

Vinnie: I'll go with you because we need to get Ginny ready for the dare. She's going to be dressed up like me.

Everyone else: Awwww!

Paul: I once dressed up as Professor Severus Snape from Harry Potter one year. I think I'll do that again.

*Paul goes up to his room*

Tommy: I'm going to dressing up as musketeer from outer space!

Vixen91: *is giggling because she thinks that Tommy will look really cute*

Gene: I always wanted dress up as a horror movie character, so I'm dressing up as Freddy Krueger.

Peter: I'm dressing up as a bengal tiger and Eli wanted to be a jungle princess like from the movie Tarzan.

Eric Carr: I'm going to dress up as a fox!

Eric Singer: I'm going as myself, in my KISS costume and makeup.

Bruce: I'm going to be a tree. 😛

*Soon, everyone is ready and then they all come out to show off their Halloween costumes*

Vixen91: WOW! So wicked cool! 😎🤩