Chapter Seventeen

*A week later, Vixen91 leaves the spare building to go and meet Tommy Thayer's parents*

*Everyone else stayed behind at the spare building*

Vinnie: I wonder if they have any sales on decorations for a wedding.

Me: Well, it all depends on the type of wedding that Tommy and Vixen91 want to have.

*The next day, Tommy and Vixen91 return to the spare building*

Vixen91: *opens the front door* Hey guys, we're back!

Eric Carr: Good to see the sweet little vixen back with us all safe and sound.

Vixen91: *giggles* Thank you Eric.

Paul: We've already got the wedding decorations ordered and they're being delivered all the way over here.

Me: Awesome!

*Several days later, Stephanie who is Vixen91's best friend, arrives at the spare building all soaked from the pouring rain*

Stephanie: Hi everyone!

Eric Singer: Hey Stephanie, it's nice to meet you.

Stephanie: *giggles while blushing as the second Catman kisses her on the cheek*

Me: So, who wants to help me with the food preparations?

Stephanie: I will, come on Eric Singer you're coming with me.

Eric Singer: *blushes as Stephanie grabs his hand and leads him into the kitchen*

Vinnie: And now its nap time for you Ginny.

*Vinnie takes Ginny upstairs for a nap, and then after a while, he wakes her up so that he can get her ready for the wedding*

*Outside, the sun was shining brightly in the sky and a rainbow had appeared*

Tommy: Let's go and get ourselves ready.

Stephanie: I'll help you with your hair and makeup, Vixen91.

Vixen91: Okay! Let's go to my bedroom.

*Vinnie and the host had to get ready as well, and they both go upstairs to their bedroom*

*Ginny was already dressed and ready*

Me: Somebody is looking fabulous today...🤗

Vinnie: *blushes slightly* Thank you...😊

*Then, after everyone finished getting ready, all the KISS guys were wearing their KISS makeup and now, Tommy had to get to the church first before his lovely bride did*

Vixen91: Is it good enough?

Me: Oh yes! You definitely look like a space queen now.

(This is the wedding dress that Vixen91 is wearing:)

Vixen91: Aww! Thank you. 😇

Me: Now, let's get going, Tommy and the others are already waiting at the church.

*The host, Vixen91 in her beautiful wedding dress, and Stephanie all go outside and into the limo and it takes us to the church*

*Meanwhile, everything was ready and there a few outer space themed decorations, and various different food was neatly set up on the long table*

*There was no alcohol, drugs, or beer*

*Tommy Thayer was standing in front of the audience with a big smile on his face, while the rest of the KISS guys were sitting in the church pews*

*Outside the church*

Me: *whispers* Ohh, I can't wait!

Stephanie: *giggles* Me neither.

Vixen91: *is holding her wedding bouquet of flowers*

*Now, the wedding is ready to begin*

*First, me and Stephanie walk down to aisle and Vinnie waves at me and Ginny smiles and bounces up and down in the ankh warrior's lap*

*Then, a song called "Shooting Star" by Owl City began to play as Vixen91 walks down the aisle and everyone sitting down in their seats stands up*

*A preacher does the thing that he does before the bride and groom say their vows*

Preacher: I now pronounce man and wife. You may kiss the bride.

*Tommy smiles and gently lifts up Vixen91's veil and then they both kiss each other passionately*

*Everyone cheers and whoops and claps their hands in applause*