°•☆Chapter 11☆•°

°•☆Nayah☆•°

It's a warm morning. I stretched out my hands carefully and removed the blanket that is covering me. I take a look at my phone. It's already 7 in the morning and Yeonjun got messages from Beomgyu. Anyways, it's not my phone so I better stay my act right.

I get some of my clothes and head to the bathroom.

|>>°•☆♡•°<<|

As soon as I get out of the bathroom, I didn't saw Yeonjun anymore. He's awake already, but without his shirt?

I rolled my eyes. I get out of the room to look for Yeonjun and I heard him talking someone on the phone. He's on the balcony. I got nearer and tried to be quiet. An evidence of annoyance flashed on his face. I don't understand well what are they talking about.

I was about to leave my spot when an unexpected words came out from Yeonjun.

'Can we just stopped this thing?! We're just hurting her, let's stop this acting. I can't do this anymore', he said before he ended the call

I was startled. So all of this happenings are just his acts. How could they? I was froze on my spot, I didn't leave until Yeonjun came up.

'Nayah? What are you doing here?', my hands and my lips are trembling

My tears just wanted to escape on my eyes but I forced myself not to show an evidence of sadness to him.

'Oh! Uh. . .I just wanted to h-hand over to you t-this shirt', I said while faking a smile

After that, I walked out of the house. Maybe he understand my act that's why he came after me. I was running on the sidewalk while letting all of my tears to escaped from my eyes.

They lied to me! How could they do this to me? Not long after, I heard someone screaming my name. I ignored it because I know that it's only him. I just kept on running away.

I don't know where I was going until I bumped into someone. It was so sudden that I stumbled on the ground.

'Why are you running away?', the stranger asked

'Uhm. . .nothing sir! It's just I'm going somewhere and then I get lost', I lied

'Oh, can I help you?'

'No thanks, sir. I'm fine', I said

'Are you sure?'

'Yes, sir'

'Mind if I give you a ride to your home?', he offered

'No sir, it's fine. I'll just go by myself'

I was about to walk away when he grabbed my wrist and knock me off. I felt someone lifted me and then I didn't see anything clear anymore. It's all blur. The last thing I heard is the laughter of some random guys.

°•☆Yeonjun☆•°

Nayah, where did you go? I didn't mean that you will hear all of that. Please, tell me where are you. I stopped from running and catched my breath. Where did she go? It's all my fault. I messed up everything. I ran my fingers through my hair in annoyance.

I shove out my phone from my pocket. Oh no! Not today! It's battery is already low.

All of a sudden, I saw a black van. I don't know but I had the feeling that Nayah is there and she needs me. To make sure that she's really there, I use my vision to look for her. And I'm right, she's there.

I breath deeply so that I can follow their pace.

°•☆Nayah☆•°

I woke up in a room. The abandoned one. And then I just found myself tied up on a chair. What am I doing here? Where am I?

'Try to escape or else I'll shoot this gun straight to your brain', someone said

I flinched when I felt a cold thing pointing on my forehead.

'Please, don't', I pleaded weakly

Then I heard him chuckle. Wait! I know this laugh, he's kinda familiar to me. Isn't he. . .Oh no!

'Luke?', I accidentally blurted out

'How come', he said between his chuckles

'Why are you doing this to me?', I asked him nearly crying

'Aww darling, it's easy. You're the bait and your boyfriend is our target', I was shocked at his statement

'I'm not his-----', I was cut off by him

'Oh come on, I saw the two of you dating somewhere'

Wtf! How did he-----? This can't be. Is he been spying on us?

'Boys! Bring this girl on a room with that young boy there'

Young boy?!

I didn't notice that I'm already at a dark room with the young boy they've been talking about.

Even if it's dark here, I kept on searching if that young boy is my brother. Then suddenly I heard a familiar voice.

'Noona?'

***