°•☆Chapter 13☆•°

'The bad news is she will be comatosed for a weeks, I'm so sorry', the doctgor now bowed and made their way

Yeonjun didn't do anything, it's like he's been stabbed a million times. His hands are now trembling. He has this fixed emotions. He don't know if he's angry, scared or mad. He don't know, all just he want is to hold Nayah.

Hug her like for eternity, kissed her like she's the only girl on the world; in his world. His parents comforted him. He can't do anything, there's a possibilities that Nayah may forgot him; the only man who truly loved her even though it was just an act.

°•☆a few hours later☆•°

'Hey, Yeonjun. Come with us now, you need to rest too', his mother said

'Aniyo, I'll stay here with Nayah', he said while caressing Nayah's hand

'Son, are you sure?', his mother asked him again

'Ne', he said blankly reassuring his parents

'Come on now, yeobo', his father tell to his mother

Mrs. Choi took one last glance to her son before going out of the room.

Yeonjun was still there, sitting at the chair located on the side of Nayah's bed. He kept on talking to her, hoping she will wake up anytime. After a while, he didn't realize he already had fallen asleep, still holding Nayah's hand.

°•☆Flashback☆•°

'Nayah, my sweetie. What happened to you?'

'I got tripped **mma'

'I told you to be careful, why wouldn't you listen?'

'Mianhaeyo **pa'

***

'**onna! How are you doing?'

'It was great, how about yours?'

'Very great **onna! You know, I've made some friends with my classmates'

'Oh, good for you'

'And, I have this girl and got attracted to her'

'Aww~ my dongsaeng is now grown up'

'Ya! Hajima!'

***

'Hey Nayah! I'm ****gyu and I will be your partner from now on'

'Aww~ that's so cute, but why me?'

'Because, it seems that no one wants to be your partner. So, I'll just volunteer myself'

'Aww~ gwiyeobda'

***

'Hello! I've heard that your name is Nayah. My name is **** ***hyun'