Touch

Ed's POV:
"How could you go running off like that, Adira?!" I exclaimed when we were back at the hotel. "You could've been kidnapped or worse!"

"Ed, you act like I don't know how to fight." She said tiredly.

"You need to stop running off!" I said exasperated.

"Maybe if you and Al wouldn't bicker all the time I wouldn't run off as much. You know how sensitive my hearing is and you know how you two yelling gives me horrible migraines. That's why I leave."

I felt a tinge of guilt. Al and I did argue a lot and we could get really loud. I wanted to yell back at her for not telling us where she was going. I was so lost in thought that I didn't even see Adira waving her arms to get my attention.

"Ed!"

"Huh, what?"

She dropped her arms down by her sides. "I was asking what the Colonel looked like."

"Oh." I laughed. "Well he's tall, he has onyx colored eyes and jet black hair. He has a xingese complexion, and he's typically wearing a blue military uniform."

She paused then nodded, "what about you and Al? I'm sure you guys don't look like 10 and 9 year olds still." She smiled.

I smiled sadly, "well I have longish golden blonde hair which I keep braided or in a ponytail, I'm about 5'2" tall, I usually wear black leather pants, a black tank top, black jacket, a red over coat, and white gloves. Al, well do you remember that suit of armor that Hoenheim kept?"

"The pointy one?"

"Yeah, Al's soul is bound to that."

She paused then nodded, "okay."

She sat down on the couch, "I miss seeing you guys." she said tearfully. "I'm sorry." She said wiping her eyes. Her now grey eyes stared up at me. Al and I stood there silently. I sat down next to Adira. I pulled her into a hug she buried her head in my chest. I gently pet her golden hair,

"It's okay, Adira, I can't imagine how hard this is for you. It's okay to cry we understand."

"B-but I have to be strong, like you and Al." She protested.

"No, you don't, Adira." I said gently.

"But I have to."

"Adira, you're not us, you don't have to be be us."

She just sat there silently listening to my heartbeat.

"I love you, Ed, Al." She said softly.

"We love you too, Adira."