Hope

Adira's POV:
I was relieved to hear that Dr. Marcoh had made it back home safely. Even though he was a total jerk and could've made me lose my right arm because of his stupidity.

"Did I pass your little test?" I asked annoyed.

"Indeed. Now lay down and close your eyes. This may hurt a little but it'll be over in a second."

I nodded, closing my eyes I took a deep breath in and felt him place something over my eyes. I heard the crackling of alchemy and did feel a little pain in my eyes, but not much, it just felt like pins and needles.

"Alright, open your eyes." Dr. Marcoh said.

As I blinked my eyes open the first thing I noticed was the blinding lights above me, tears welled up in my eyes. I could see the light.

"Ed? Al?" I called sitting up and looking around for them, I spotted golden blonde hair and a red coat and ran up and hugged him. "Ed! I can see! I can see!" I cried, tears of joy falling from my eyes.

He smiled at me, "How well can you see?"  He asked tilting his head a bit to the left.

"Almost perfectly, it's a little bit fuzzy though." I turned my attention to Al and smiled "Hey Al." 

He hummed and tilted his head to indicate a smile "Hey Adira, it's good to see your eyes again." 

"It's great to see again!" I cried gleefully, hugging both of my brothers "I didn't think I'd ever see you two again after I lost my sight." 

(A/N: Hey y'all SO I kinda lost my train of thought with this chapter, but tell me what y'all think and if I should keep writing or just stop this sinking ship now)