HOME SWEET HOME

Regina's POV

It's been a week since the town hall meeting. A week since I told Daniel I was with Robin now. Forever and always. We were now home. Robin's been letting me stay in his house as long as I slept in the spare bedroom because we're not married yet. But we will be soon!

Robin was out cold as soon as he hit the hay. He was out like a light, dreaming faster than light traveled. I guess he had a long day yesterday. Me, well....I was still awake, planning out our wedding. He hasn't proposed yet, but that's because there aren't that many jewellers here in Storybrooke. But I'd take a ring out of cardboard. I know he loves me.

I couldn't sleep, so I went into Roland's room to check on him. He was out cold too. He was literally a mini Robin. I kissed his forehead and went into the bathroom. I looked around at all the things he had in there and went to bed.

I fell asleep soon after that. I dreamed about our wedding. It was beautiful. The cake topper was me and Robin holding hands. Roland and Henry were there, standing by us. Roland was also the ring bearer. All of the Storybrooke citizens were there. Archie Hopper was leading the wedding, officially announcing us newlyweds. But then, someone came in and threatened us, our family, and our wedding! I couldn't tell who the person was, but he/she wasn't welcome. But I pushed the image away. That couldn't happen. Right?