A WHOLE DAY OF PLANNING

Regina's POV

I woke up the next morning very early. It was....I don't know....maybe 4 am? Whatever time it was, it was early. I wanted the day to start so that Robin and I could start planning our wedding. I had so many ideas already!

I wanted our wedding to be nothing but happy and peaceful. I didn't want any party crasher, like the one I saw in my dream a couple nights ago, and I didn't want my family to get hurt.

In my head I had the wedding all planned out. I wanted to have our wedding in the woods because that's where Robin spent most of his life, you know, since he's a thief and a master at the bow and arrow. I also wanted it there because it seemed like a nice scenery. I also planned what we were going to wear. I was going to wear a white dress with a bunch of white flowers in my hair. Robin was going to wear a green suit and Henry and Roland were going to wear brown and white clothes with red capes. Our cake was going to be a three tier cake with us arm in arm as the topper. Archie Hopper was going to be the service leader, standing under flowers. Who was going to walk me down the aisle? I didn't know yet. He would have to choose who was going to be the best man. Roland was going to be the ring bearer.

That's what I had planned so far and I couldn't wait to tell Robin when he woke up.

---------------------

When Robin woke up, we got planning. We wrote down all of our ideas so that we wouldn't forget them.

"Ok. I woke up pretty early last night with ideas. Are you ready to hear them?" I asked him excited.

"Yeah. Tell me all of them The more ideas, the better." He responded.

"Ok. So I thought we could have our wedding in the woods since that's where you spent most of your life. Also, the forest is nice!" I said.

He wrote that all down on paper.

"That's great!" He said.

"Ok. So the forest it is!"

"I was also thinking that I could wear a white dress with a bunch of white flowers in my hair." I said.

He wrote that down too.

"You'd look beautiful in white." He said with a smile.

I smiled back.

"So uh....what do you want to wear?" I asked him.

"Well, green is my favorite color, so maybe a green suit?" He suggested.

"I was thinking the same thing! You'd look nice in green by the way." I said to him.

He smiled and wrote our outfit suggestions down on the paper.

We planned out the entire rest of the wedding. He basically agreed with anything I said! So, now all we had to do was send out the invitations.

"Robin? One more thing. How are the invitations going to look?" I asked him.

"Well, they could be decorated with lace if you want, and we could type the words out in a cursive font. Do you like that idea?" He asked me.

"Yes, I do! That sounds great! Write that down!" I told him.

He wrote that down on the paper and we got to work on the invitations.