AN UNINVITED GUEST

Regina's POV

This was the part in my dream where someone invaded our wedding. The bad part in my dream. I turned to see who the person or thing was, but there was no one there. But I heard cackling. I looked up and saw.....

Zelena.

She was riding on her broomstick above us all, cackling. She landed right in front of the altar.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were gone!" I said to Zelena out of shock.

"Oh sis. Did you really think I would just disappear? I have very strong magic." Zelena said.

"How did you find me?" I asked her.

"One of Robin's hairs." She said.

I looked over at Robin confused.

"You gave her one of your hairs? What were you thinking?" I asked him, confused.

"In order to get you a ring, I had to give Rumple one of my hairs. He didn't tell me what it was for, he just needed it." He said, as confused as I was.

"Well, that's what he needed it for. He gave it to me so that I could find you. I've always wanted to see you get married. And for me to crush it!" She said.

"YOU STAY AWAY FROM MY FAMILY!!!" I yelled at her.

I got a fireball ready in my hands and threw it at her, but she dodged it.

"Did you really think that was going to work?" She asked.

I charged at her, stomping my feet, getting another fireball ready. But Robin pushed me out of the way and got out his bow and arrow and shot an arrow at her.

That did nothing though. She just dodged it.

This was going to be very hard. My happy ending was ending tragically.