THE INVITATIONS

Regina's POV

A short while after we planned out the wedding, we got to work on the invitations. We used a nice computer program that lets you make invitations for any occasion. We clicked on "wedding" and got to work.

"Ok, we should use a nice, sophisticated, cursive font. So....here! This one's perfect!" I exclaimed, showing Robin.

"Yeah! It's nice and easy to read!" Robin replied.

Here's what our invitations say:

You're cordially invited to the wedding of Robin Hood and Regina Mills

Where: The forest

When: Sunday, November 23

Time: The wedding starts at 12:00 pm so be punctual!

RSVP: Any time before Saturday, November 22

This is a very important milestone in our life, so we hope we can see you all there! Thank you so much!

Robin and Regina

-------------------

Then, we made special invitations for the best man, bridesmaid, etc

"Robin, who's going to walk you down the aisle?" I asked him.

"I think I'm gonna walk myself down the aisle since I have no other family left. You know..my mom and my dad and my sister." I said sadly.

"Hey don't worry about it. Soon, my family will be yours." He said. That made me smile a little bit. He always knew the right thing to say.

"My maid of honor will be me too and my bridesmaid will be Tinkerbell. After all, she DID help me find you!" I said.

He smiled, and I made an invitation for Tink.

"My best man will be Little John." Robin said.

I made an invitation for him too.

"They look great!" I said to Robin.

He agreed and tomorrow, first thing, we were going to deliver them.