THIS WON'T GO DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT

Regina's POV

"Alright Zelena, you wanna fight? Then we'll fight." I said, getting my fire ready.

"Oh I don't want to fight! I just wanna see your marriage get ruined!" Zelena said with a sinister smile.

"You aren't going to ruin anything, hurt anyone, or threaten anyone. If you try, you're going to have to kill me." I said, challenging her.

"Look at you, trying to act all evil and tough, but deep down, you're just a softie." She said.

I've had enough. I conjured up a fireball and threw it at her. This time it hit her.

"OW! YOU CAN TRY ALL YOU WANT, BUT I'LL ALWAYS BE STRONGER AND MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU!!!" She yelled furious.

"You wish." I said, furiously.

With that she threw a huge fireball, probably 2 times larger than mine at me.

I dodged it thankfully.

"You want to dodge them, go right ahead." She said, sounding as if she was planning something.

With that she conjured another huge fireball and threw it at Roland.

"ROLAND!" Robin yelled trying to move his son out of the way.

I grabbed Roland just in the nick of time.

"Are you ok?" I asked him, scared out of my wits.

"Yes Gina, I'm ok." He said sweetly.

Thank goodness! If she would've hit him, she would've suffered tremendously.

With that, I got an idea.