GETTING THE RING

Robin's POV

I woke up the next morning to silence. Regina and Roland were out cold. I decided not to wake them. Instead I decided to visit Rumplestiltskin for a ring. I was going to propose to Regina. I didn't know when, or how, but I knew I was going to.

I decided to go by myself. Without Roland. I wanted it to be a surprise for him too. So I headed l down to Gold's shop.

When I got there, he was talking about something with Belle. When he saw me walk in, he came walking towards me. He was holding a box that he placed on his desk.

"What brings you here Dearie?" He asked in that dreadfully annoying tone.

"I want a wedding ring." I said to him.

"Who's the lucky bride?" He asked me.

"Regina." I said. What was it to him anyway!?

"I see. I have just the ring." Then magically, three rings appeared.

"I have the 'I love so much' ring, the 'I think you're swell' ring, and the 'I am a cheapskate' ring. So which one do you want?" He asked, showing me the rings. One was glimmery and shiny and COVERED in diamonds. Another one had only one diamond on it, and the last one was all rusty and had no diamonds on it whatsoever.

"I'll take the 'I love you so much' ring." After all, I DO love Regina with all my heart!

"That'll be $2,000." Rumple said to me.

Oh my gosh, that was ALOT of money, but Regina deserved a beautiful ring, not some old, rusty ring.

"I'll take it." I said, surprised he didn't say....

"Remember, all magic comes with a price!" THAT.

"What do you want?" I asked him.

"A piece of your hair." He responded.

"Why do you want a piece of my hair?" I asked him, confused.

"Do you want the ring or not?" He asked me, getting impatient.

"Fine." I plucked a strand of hair off my head and gave it to him.

Then, he chuckled that creepy chuckle of his and gave me the ring.

I looked at it and smiled. Regina was going to love it.