7 (slight nsfw)

author's note: thanks for all the starry votes, loves! <3 i'm here to just warn you that this chapter might be *slightly* nsfw, sorry!

------------

Eddy's not sure how it happens but they're tussling, for some reason. They're in each other's faces and there's so much breathing, hot breaths skimming over heated skin, touching so close but not close enough, layering the tension thick as every nerve in his body is lit on fire, building and building into a rising crescendo.

Eddy's breath gets caught in his throat as he's physically shoved against the wall, Brett's dark eyes burning with something akin to desire and a stormful of lust. He's looking at Eddy like he wants to tear him apart, so Eddy surges down forward and kisses those lips in front of him – because that's the most logical thing to do, right? – and it's all rough, teeth clinking and tongues aggressively slicked against one another. Eddy closes his eyes and, in between groping and tonguing further into wet mouths, he counts in his head – exactly up to ten – and slowly opens them again.

Brett's still there, brows furrowed as he kisses back with certain vigor, but this time he's gently threading his fingers through Eddy's hair and cradling the back of his head, pressing a little deeper in his mouth, a little more delicate, a little more sensual, and is blissfully rewarded with a rasp moan escaping Eddy's throat. Eddy pulls back a little, staring down at pink lips that glisten with a bit of saliva at the corner of his mouth which, for some impeccable reason, makes Eddy want to kiss Brett all over again and so he does. Enamored eyes trail up towards red, flushed cheeks and Brett nudges his leg in between Eddy's thighs a little harder, rubbing purposefully against his crotch and causing Eddy to tense, canines gnawing at his bottom lip as he struggles to hold back a low whine.

They hold their gazes as Brett attempts to unbutton the white dress shirt and brazenly slides a hand up Eddy's stomach when he gets it free, taking much delight in the way Eddy shudders from the cold touch. Brett tiptoes to press wet kisses along exposed collarbones, licking a thick strip of tongue up Eddy's neck before mouthing under his jaw, hot breath mingling with sensitive skin and it's remarkably riveting – how Brett, this Brett, is able to make Eddy respond to every kiss, every touch in a way that he's never felt before. He would've been greatly disturbed if not for the fact that it feels good, too good for him to give a damn, and so every ounce of doubt is fed with copious amount of pleasure and it's a trade-off Eddy has no desire to complain about.

He's deftly aware that he's making some weird sounds now, and it's doing a good job of getting Brett hot and bothered as he bites at Eddy's shoulder, hands roaming firmly and much more deliberate than before. The desperate rush of more more more whips wildly around in Eddy's head so he takes Brett's face and kisses him hard, swallowing stifled moans and soft noises that sound really pretty and it urges Eddy on, keeps him going as Brett licks eagerly into Eddy's mouth. They get utterly lost in the moment and soon Eddy closes his eyes to relish every pulsing second, heart hammering in an absolute high.

He wants him, he wants him, he

When Eddy wakes up in a sweat, he's wide-eyed and panting and, with a deep unsettling drop in his chest, very much alone.

From the other side of the bedroom door, he can faintly hear the sound of violin playing.

It takes a minute for him to calm down, then another to digest all that was wrong before he slings an arm over his eyes and recoils, muttering a chain of resentful no's and fuck no's under his breath. Eddy curls onto his side and thinks he's thoroughly fucked as he puts his hand over his pulsating heart, painful and unrelenting.

The guilt soon settles in, and Eddy can only bury himself further into his bed, the loud symphony of his emotions dimming into a sour rallentando.