7

CHAPTER 7

CHAPTER 7.

The fight
■■■■■■■■■■

I loved watching players fight, it
helped me devolop my skills.

Fighters, dodgy people, gang leaders were all in the audience, the only spot light was at the ring, the whole focous was on the fighting stage.

"LADIESS AND GENTLEMAN COOL DOWN, WE BOUT TO HAVE OUR FIRST MATCH, YALL ALREADY KNOW THE RULES.. IF YOU SNITCH YOU DIE" the host yelled into the microphone.

He was so confident letting people know they would die at any moment

The two fighters stood at the stage ready to get their hands on eachother..

"TONIGHTS FIGHT STARTERS ARE 'BURRIER AND 'draco'" the host said.

"Hopefully draco win" Alex whispered as she squeezed my hand.

"Players play dirty, 3...2...1 FIGHT IN THIS BITCH" the host yelled.

Everyone began cheering.

Burrier (andre) ran up to draco (isaac) punching him in the face, some blood came out but isaac was still intact.

"ooOOOOOO" the audince yelled.

Isaac kicked the back of Andres neck, sending andre to the floor.. he grabbed him by the head and starts banging it against the floor, and alot of blood began to spread on the stage.

"WOOOOOHOO" the audience yelled.

Obviously isaac had always been big headed he got up from Andre and began waving and hitting his chest as a sign of whos boss?

Andre slowly rolled and grabbed Isaac by the legs.

He dragged him across until isaacs Jaw line hit the floor.

Every punch made the audience have some type of sound effect to it

Andre punched Isaac on the side of his head causing isaac to black out.

Andre was non stop punching his face and darker and heavier blood spreaded like a motherfucker.

"IGHT STOP, WE HAVE OUR WINNER" the host said.

"BOOO WE WANT ISAAC, ISAAC, ISAAC, ISAAC!!" the audience yelled.

And something always had to go down.

Whiles isaac was on the floor bleeding, Andre was stood up.

And some nigga threw a glass bottle at Andres head.

He dropped on the floor as blood came out, isaac got up wiping the blood from his lips and grabbing a broken glass tht came from the bottle and dragged it across Andres Leg.