65

DAVID'S P

DAVID'S P.O.V

"Stop playing with me, were the fuck is the money?!"

"I don't know" diamond yelled as she sat on the bed trying to process what i was trying to process.

"Well who else knew about it?" I asked

"Just me, mr.raj and my dad"

"Didn't alex have the letter?" I suggested

"She didn't read it, and even if she did she wouldn't do that"

"You need to start learning to stop trying to see the good in people every damn time, shes done it before with chyna so what makes you think she wont do it again,"

She sighed

"Instead of arguing, lets think about the people capable of breaking in here"

"Tianna, or even your friends sasha and aubrey"

"So we just pull up empty handed when we meet up with tucci?" She nervously asked

"Dont trip about it, ill just give him the same amount of money that should of been here and either way we have our bargain" i said realising that i should try to calm her down instead of getting mad at her as if it was her fault.

"Half our opps dont even know about the lost money from the brotherhood of five, so we can exclude our attempted murderers" she said.

"Lets go back home for now before your old neighbours realise someone's here" i said as i picked her up from the bed.

We put the wardrobe and the bed back in its position and turned the lights off.

We lightly closed the door and headed back outside

I didn't mind taking money out of my safe, but the amount requested was ridiculous.
Especially since the amount was a percentage from all five gangs.

And what was really bothering me
Was that someone had it.
For all we knew tucci could of taken the money and tried to make me double it.

"David, are you okay?" D asked

I nodded and began driving.

"You need to take your medicine by the way" she sighed as she looked out the window

"I know" i whispered.

"Everything will be fine, right?"

"Yes.. i promise"

The rest of the drive was silent until we reached the mansion

"Were home" diamond yelled as she opened the door.