11.

Hours after boredom silvya came knocking on my door.

she wore tight denim jeans which outlined her curves, a plain shirt which showed more of her hourglass figure..

Damn why was she working here to serve food

"Woah.." i said to her.

She smiled.

"Is it too much.." she asked, hiding behind her curls

"Heck no u look beautiful" i told her.

"We finna buy you some more clothes" i told her.

"Oh no the Boss wont allow that" she said.

"Well.. im the boss too nothings gonna happen" i told her.

She stood there for a while thinking it

"CAN YALL HURRY UP" flaco yelled beeping the car.

"Oh yeah shit" i said quickly grabbing my purse and leaving the room.
_________________________________________

As we got outside Flaco was inside a lambo... a lambo just to go shopping??

I mean i couldnt really talk, i wore a extra ass dress to an abandonned church.

Silvya opened the door for me in which we both sat it,

"Hello Diamond... hello sylvia" Flaco said.

"Hey.." sylvia said twirling her hair.

I kept quiet and looked forward.. i wanted an apology. How can u live with the decency that you stalked me.. what if i was doing something worse than underground fighting!! I dont care weather he saved my life or not.. id like my private life to be respected.

"Ma'am i see you still have those bruises.." he said breaking the silence.

Silvya seemed confused.

"What i have on my face is not your business" i said to him.

He sighed.

"It werent like that ma'am.... i just found it unusual that you were at the gym... just to lose some weight.. and u asked some randomn questions so i just thought-"

"First, stop calling me ma'am" i said

"Sorry.."

"And that doesnt give you any right to be all up on my life.. remeber ion know u or even David like that for yall to be KIDNAPPING me.. and thinking that u can make Jerome believe that im Davids fiance thats two laws yall are breaking and i could sue you any day i got enough shit going on in my life for yall to be shitting a cherry on top" i said.

"Im sorry.. i really am" he said.

During the car ride it was silent until we got to the mall...

Flaco opened the door for me and silvya and escorted us.

We went in there, all my dream shops were there i just never had the time and had to be spending important money.. on it.

As soon as we entered there was: gucci, prada, designer, pretty little thing, fendi, dior, hilfiger

Like damn this aint like Walmart.. AT ALL!!

"Ill be waiting outside meet out here in half an hour or however long it takes... silvya you already know what the boss wants, you cant leave her side at all" Flaco said looking around if anyone was watching me enter.

We went inside

"Ight silvya tell me right now" i said to her.

"Tell you what" she said.