26

I woke up at 1:00pm which was quite the surpise, yesterday was a horrible day, i turned to my left when i saw david sleeping right next to me. He looked so cute. He smelt of weed, cologne and power. There was no doubt this man wasnt rich.

I slowly got up and checked my phone to see if Alex had texted me.

"Hey just got to Atlanta"
Delivered at 2:00am

"Bitch i know you getting dirty with David, dont be leaving my ass on read"
Delivered at 1:35pm

I needed to tell Alex what happend but instead i decided to wait for David to wake up and see if it was alright with him for me to tell someone about the incident.

"Ooo girl you awake!!" Theo said creeping behind me.

I quickly jumped.

"Oh hey, heres your charger thank you for letting me use it" i told her as i handed it over to her.

June was asleep on the couch with the remote hanging onto his hand.

There was about 4 rolled up blunts on the table that were left untouched.

"June wake your ass up" theo told him

He slowly opened his eyes checking on his arrest monitor.

"Did i fall asleep here?" He asked

Theo nodded as she took the pan out of the cupboard

"Oh shi, morning Diamond" he said

"Morning" i replied.

"I hope you slept well"

"I did!! Thank you"

"And by the looks of it you didnt" Theo said looking at June

I chuckled.

June went over to kiss theo from behind as she cracked the egg against the pan which made a sizzling sound instantly.

"Bae go brush your teeth!!" She said.

I burst out laughing and went over to sit down.

Minutes after Theo brought food over to the table, were it was just me and her.

"You are certainly better then other women ive see David with before" she said.

I smiled.

"Whos been the worst so far?" I asked her

"Some woman.. what was it" she said struggling to think "oh thats right!! Tianna" she finally said

"Ugh dont remind me about her" i said

"Oh shit you know her? now she was the definition of evil"

"Yup, faked being pregnant by David all this time, turns out all along Davids bestfriend got her pregnant" i said to her.

She opened her mouth wide

"Oh wow, turns out shes worse than i thought, god knows were she might be now" she said

"I know right!! Fucking your mans bestfriend is another level of low life" i replied.

She nodded.

"So i was thinking we could maybe go to an ice cream parlor today" she said.

"Im feeling a lil' dessert" i said to her.

She smiled

"Okay cool, ill give you an hour to get ready" she exclaimed picking up the plates from the table and putting them in the dish washer