23

(Milo) p.o.v

As i woke up i seen the wild hair of my fiance rested at my face.

"Morning baby" i whispered into her ear as i kissed her cheek

I lifted the thin covers to head to the shower as today was going to be long day.

The warm water fell onto my body, this was the second day in weeks id been home.

Ive been on a country tour with Ford agency to recruit our rookie models.

And then all of a sudden a smoothed skin, brazilian body woman came to my mind. I think she said her name was Diamond

I didnt know why i was thinking about her.

I turned the shower off, and quickly got dressed to meet Danielle to pick out 5 of our top 10.

As i went downstairs i saw Chantae making eggs, the sizzling sound of the pan and smell of the toast made me want to stay home but i couldnt

"Mmhm baby what you cooking" i asked as i bit of the toast that was in her hand.

"Some eggs. You staying?" She asked as she moved the pan to the table.

Hope lurked in her eye's.

"No sorry. I gotta go meet dani!" I said to her.

She had a frown in her face, it was something she was used to.

"I promise you next week im all yours" i said to her.

"You said that last week" she said as she reached to kiss me.

"I promise okay" i said giving her one last sinister look before leaving.

I opened the door to my car and strolled to the cafè

"Im on my way dani" i said to her as i put her on loud speaker.

"Ugh your always late milo!" She replied.

I chuckled.

"So whats your thoughts on the pictures of the girl i sent you?" I asked her.

"Get your ass in here and we will discuss it" she said and quickly hung up

"Typical danielle" i mumbled

As i stopped at the red lights i looked down at the time it read 8:45am

Matter of fact. I wasnt even late she was just early

I parked my car in the parking area and entered the cafè.

I saw danielle sat down with her glasses covering her face as she sipped on her cappuccino. Her usual order

"Milo decided to show up" she said.

"Its 9:01 am dani! Were supposed to meet at 15 past" i replied.

She tutted and took out a big file of paper work.

"Anyway, the pictures of the girl you sent me.." she said.

"Shes perfect right!" I said to her.

"Thats for sure! But-"

"But what?!"

"Theres other girls here" she said showing me pictures "with model bodies. Isnt that what we need" she continued.

"What!" I said.

"She doesnt have the ideal model body" danielle said.

"Dani thats not fair! Theres many kinds of models. And getting my approval is hard-"