12

It was early.. i woke up with my head on Davids chest... we were both naked.

What Happend!! Did i do something without protection? Damn it Diamond

I quietly got up and wrapped a towel around me.

I went in the shower and turned the tap on.. there was steam all over the place already...

My bruises were still healing so each time warm water touched it.. it would sting.. however today was better.

Whiles i showered i kept having flashbacks of what happend last night... i wanted to scream so bad and tell Silvya all about it-

Davids warm body overpowering mine.
Our noses touching.. whilr he squeezed my ass

"Oh you awake" Davids rusty ass voice said.

My heart jumped out of my chest

I slightly moved the curtains to see him standing naked holding his private area.

"Urm..yeah" i said, it was a bit awkward after yesterday.

"Whatever hurry up.. we boutta have breakfast with my pops n' keisha im sending Silvya up in 10 minutes" he said shutting the door after grabbing his toothbrush.

This is what i hated about this nigga.. how u gon make love to me one night and the next day u wanna be acting like a bitch.

I put my towel back on and cheked if anyone was around the door.

I opened the toilet cupboard and quickly turned my phone on... my friends must of been so worried.

"Can i come in Diamond?" Silvya said knocking on the door.

"Shit.." i whispered

"Yeahhh.. give me a sec im naked" i lied.

I didnt have any time to read the messages so i quickly turned the phone back of and slid it back in the cupboard.

"U can come in!" I yelled.

She then came in

"Ooo so' tell me what happend with the boss last niģht" she whispered as she unfolded the clothes she brought me

"Nothing..." i smiled.

We looked at eachother for a while.

"Okay we had sex... not a big deal" i mumbled.

She opened her mouth

"OH MY GOD!!" she said her voice getting louder.

I quickly threw a pillow at her face to shut her up.

"Shh" i said.

She covered her mouth,

"Wait... i cant believe that!!" She whispered.

We both started laughing as she dressed me

I wore a more casual outfit today

I had a long tight black skirt, with a off-shoulder white shirt.

Ooo my ass looked thicc

As i went downstairs i heard some shouting going on... i stood there eaves dropping before getting there.

"-THEY FUCKING KIDNAPPED HER BRO THE FUCK IS YOU TALM' BOUT NIGGA" David yelled on the phone.

"PUT IT ON THE MOTHERFUCKING LOUD SPEAKER" Jerome said.

"Ion kno boss... i tried to-" the frightened man said on the phone.

"U AINT TRIED SHIT... IMMA SEND NIGGAS TO FUCK U UP DUMBASS" david yelled.