16

"F-Flaco..." i whispered

"No.. not Flaco, his twin brother de'andre" he said grinning.

I didnt know weather he was here for revenge.

"Why are you here.. and how did you find us" Alex said.

"I didnt come here for anything.. i came here for help" he said out of breath as if hed been running.

"Did anyone follow you here" i asked.

"I dont think so" he said.

I turned around and nodded at Alex, she let him in and quickly shut the door.

We sat down on the bed.

"Wait Flaco never mentioned he had a twin" i said

"I know, he left home at the age of 16 to live with his boss.. ever since he left lots of people have tried targetting me and my family... and one day-" he said his voice shaking a little.

"If you dont want to talk about it its okay.." i said.

"No dont worry, one day someone planned an attack at my house.. at the time my mom was there. She ended up traumatized and till this day she cant really speak" he whispered.

"Oh im sorry about that-"

"The worst part is..she still doesnt know Flaco has been killed.." his hands turned into fists.

"The motherfucker who killed flaco is smoking dick, when i catch them i aint finna have mercy" he said.

My heart pumped.

Little did he know he was sat right next to the killer of his twin brother.

"So why are you here." Alex asked.

"Oh i saw you guys at Zanders place.. i was there and i was going to kill him to.. i was pretty shocked that two females killed the most wanted snitch so i decided to follow you guys" he said.

Turns out we werent zanders only enemies.
How ironic

"So then why do you need help??" I said.

"I recognised you from the pictures on Flacos phone, when Donn Pablo found you he told Flaco to search your backgrounds" he said.

My cheeks turned red, i felt angrier towards David.

"And well i need help.. because i was the one that told the Black vipers to kidnapp Davids Step sister" he said.

I had my mouth wide opened in shock,

"Whos the black Vipers D?" Alex asked.

"Alex the Black vipers are a dangerous mafia.. and during my time at Davids place when i met his Dad, Jerome.. we found out that his daughter got kidnapped by them.. his Dad got mad as fuck and he was ready to kill all em motherfuckers" i explained.

"Oh shitt-" she replied.

"Theres worse.. i owe them money because Jerome and his smart ass brought a search team and killed 134 BV members.. i owe the black vipers a lott of money since they didnt ratt me out" he whispered.

My heart was beating.. i didnt want to be involved in this.

"We cant help you.. we aint involved in gangs to be taking down one as big as the black vipers" i said

His remarkable resemblance to Flaco haunted me to the bone.

"Im not asking you to help me take them down.. i just want you to help me get in contact with David" he said.