18

"Did u kill flaco?" He asked me

My heart began pounding.

Part of me wanted to say yes and move on, but David wasnt the type of person to let shit slide.

And the other part wanted to absoloutley deny it, and purposely get mad at him for accussing me of shit.

But what if he already knew?

I took a deep breath in

"Yes. I did" i whispered looking at him straight in the face searching for his reaction.

He had no expression, he was quiet for a couple of minutes.

"Im glad you told me the truth." He mumbled.

Like what!! THAT WAS IT? THATS ALL HE SAID?

There wasnt a word between us through out the whole way, not even during the car ride or anything, he straight away dropped me of at Mr.Raj's house. He gave me a hug and left like that

So it went from him being in between my legs, to me ending up confessing to him that i killed his bestfriend.. ugh! Well done Diamond

"Okay GIRL cus yo ass aint boutta lie to me!" Alex said.

"Alexander ive had a long ass day so not right now" i replied.

"Oh shit im with you on that, my ass has been waiting for u to come here 'first thing in the morning' it is 4:12 right now!! Who the hell dropped you of" she said her voice rising each time

"Aubr-"

"Diamond Blacksmith i know damn right Aubrey dont got no damn mercedes!" Her ratchet voice said.

"Okay it was David" i whispered.

"Ooohhh so u lied to ur homegirl?" She said.

"I didnt lie, i did have a seafood boil" i said trying to be smart.

"Oh girl shut the fuck up and tell me what happend" she replied throwing a pillow at my head.

"Ight we had sex, but it wasnt sex because the nigga didnt pull it in" i whispered.

"You telling me its the type of one u and ur ex had, 10 second sex?" Alex said laughing.

"Oh bitch. It was worse, 5 seconds lets say" i said laughing with her.

"Daaamn were did yall go" she asked.

"To a hotel"

"And what happend to meeting Aubrey?"

"Ohh girl i gotta tell you. THAT BITCH is sycho frFr" i said to her.

"Oh for real?" She said.

"The bitch done just had pictures of my feet and me in a bath tub on her computer" i said.

"WHAT!!" she said.
"Girl u need to tell somebody about this, she could be stalking you right now"

"Yeah you right" i said

"I should tell Jay right?!" I asked her.

And then speak of the devil i had just gotten a text from Jay.

"U still up to that double date?" He asked.

"Ooh shit" i said facing Alex

"What!! Who is it? Is it Davids fine ass?" She said.

I rolled my eyes at her.

"Its jay"

"Ew he can stick between sashas legs" she replied.